This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Davis vs Major Lorne vs Major Marks

Which one is your favorite Major and why?

My favorite Major is Major Davis

The reason is because he is in one of my favorite episode disclosure, he is a paper pusher who has SG-1s back, and when it comes time to act he can fight with the best of them as in foothold so thats my reason
    Major Lorne
    59.50%
    Major Davis
    31.82%
    Major Marks
    8.68%
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

I choose Lorne.

He saves Sheppard's team on a semi-regular basis, needs saving every now and then as well, can pilot a 302, commanded the Orion in battle against the Wraith, and he paints. Also, have you seen him smile?

Comment

Oooh tough choice.......well Davis is cool but Lorne would just shoot him.......But the again marks would just use one of the 304's asgard beams to wipe them both off the face of the planet so.......................................oh you wanted me to pick a favorite ah I see.........Davis I think is best. He's a very business like character but still a good guy. That's quite rare to see in Stargate. He's a very cool character I reckon.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Gotta be Lorne. Easily one of the best secondary characters, especially since coming to Atlantis.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Lorne all the way!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I'm with Melfan, Lorne all the way. Don't get me wrong, Marks has his moments. I mean, he survived Prometheus and made his way to the Odyssey. Love his interaction with Daniel in "Company of Theives". Davis, meh, he was alright. But as I said, Lorne all the way!

Comment

Have to go with Lorne as well. From all the secondary characters on Atlantis he's the best and out of the other Majors he kicks serious ass. He's funny, tough and someone you can rely on when your in an impossible situation. He doesn't let you down. Besides which he just looks
              sigpic

Comment

I choose Lorne. He is just too cool. (well they all have their coolness but Lorne, yeah he rocks)
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

For some reason I like Davis the best.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrelking View Post
                    For some reason I like Davis the best.
                    Thats because he's the strong and silent type
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Lorne no question. As a rule, SGA is several large steps down from what SG-1 was, but I just can't deny how stellar their supporting cast is. I like them more than the main cast.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

tough choice. Major Davis is a cool character but I voted for Lorne
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          Gotta be Lorne. Easily one of the best secondary characters, especially since coming to Atlantis.
                          my thought exactly.

Comment

It's gotta be Major Marks.

He's got a promotion timeline rivaling Carter's. He's been to four galaxies (Ida, Milky Way, Atlantis, Ori), Served on board all USAF space vessels, he's practically the battle cruiser expert. He better get to command one someday. He beats Lorne by a long shot.

Davis is closer though, he was cool, too bad he dropped off the face of the earth.

Comment

He's got a cameo in...

Spoiler:
                              Continuum.

Comment

Working...
                              X