This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is there ship on Atlantis thread?

Just a little space to continue a wee discussion that was happening on the Sam and Jack Family Ship thread (where we're only supposed to talk about ship in Sam and Jack's family or maybe I've got confused). Anyway, the questions being raised were:

Do Sheppard and Weir have a wee bit of a vibe?
    Or is Sheppard's chick of preference Tey'la?
    Does Weir prefer the intellectual type in which case should'nt she be chasing McKay? Or Beckett (if she could keep up with his accent!)
    Or is there a vibe between McKay and Sheppard? (actually I could see this but I wonder if McKay has a vibe with everyone)
    Is Sheppard really 37?

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Do Sheppard and Weir have a wee bit of a vibe?
    no no no no no. That would be very very wrong!

Or is Sheppard's chick of preference Tey'la?
    well, it seems certainly as though Teyla has a thing for him. Shepard (IMO) just seems to be an all round friendly guy, but keeping his distance. Although he does appear to be quite partial to Teyla. Mr.MC did point out, however, that any guy getting that close to her wouldn't be able to ignore it.

Does Weir prefer the intellectual type in which case should'nt she be chasing McKay? Or Beckett (if she could keep up with his accent!)
    Well, it's not that long since she left whats-his-face behind, so maybe she's not really into anyone right now.

Or is there a vibe between McKay and Sheppard? (actually I could see this but I wonder if McKay has a vibe with everyone)
    now that is one vibe I do see. But then I tend to look out more for slash than anything else.

Is Sheppard really 37?
    oh happy day, I'm finally letching someone not young enough to be my... little brother.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Theres quite a few Sheppard/Weir shippers but I'm not really all that keen on them two together. It'd just be weird I think John and Teyla have a bit of chemistry between them though.

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
        I think John and Teyla have a bit of chemistry between them though.
        Yeah I have to agree.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
          Yeah I have to agree.
          And I have to disagree. I see no chemistry what so ever between Sheppard and Teyla. But than again I see little chemistry at all between Teyla and anyone. Perhaps if she gets more character developement.

You can call me a Sheppard/Weir shipper, and I have my reasons, but I'm not LOOKING for ship in the show. Can't help seeing what I see though. More power to people who get enjoyment out of it.

Comment

What? No Sheppard/Steve?
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
            X