This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K-9 = Asgard?

After all in Journey's End he has Asgard beaming tech.
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

???? who's K-9

Comment

Affirmative!

Comment

WHAT the hell is goin on?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          ???? who's K-9
          a robot dog from the series of doctor who
          sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who finale was awesome, far better than any SGA finale so far!

K-9 is a 51st century dog. It is an intelligent supercomputer, with lasers, beaming tech, possibly personal shielding. Incredibly funny character that dog is!

AFFIRMATIVE.

The Ancients or the Asgard are pathetic and dimwits compared to the Doctor.

Not too surprising, the Timelords had the most advanced civilization in the universe, which was over 100 million years.

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
              Doctor Who finale was awesome, far better than any SGA finale so far!

K-9 is a 51st century dog. It is an intelligent supercomputer, with lasers, beaming tech, possibly personal shielding. Incredibly funny character that dog is!

AFFIRMATIVE.

The Ancients or the Asgard are pathetic and dimwits compared to the Doctor.

Not too surprising, the Timelords had the most advanced civilization in the universe, which was over 100 million years.
              Yes, the Dr who final was amazing.

I was sitting there though, hoping that the Daedalus would appear from nowhere and start shooting all the Dalek ships. lol.
              Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

k-9 is indeed a good pup.

what i found most ironic is that dalek caan was both the cause of the destruction of and the salvation of the universes. he brought davros back, who in turn resurrected a dalek empire, and then he manipulated everything to cause the daleks' downfall. that finale was spectacular!
                That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by 123NotIt View Post
                  k-9 is indeed a good pup.

what i found most ironic is that dalek caan was both the cause of the destruction of and the salvation of the universes. he brought davros back, who in turn resurrected a dalek empire, and then he manipulated everything to cause the daleks' downfall. that finale was spectacular!
                  I agree, It was beautiful

Anyway K-9 could pwn the combined forces of the Asgard, the Ancients and the Tau'ri on one leg
                  Perhaps Puff

Comment

Uploading basecode, to easy

Comment

Little known fact. K-9 was built by the ancients to stop the wraith but they liked him so much they instead built the more arrogant and less awesome nanoreplicators.

That is all i have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                        Little known fact. K-9 was built by the ancients to stop the wraith but they liked him so much they instead built the more arrogant and less awesome nanoreplicators.

That is all i have to say.
                        Perhaps Puff

Comment

Ignore the shooty dog thing!

Comment

Working...
                          X