Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Just Kill Sam (Probably Will Turn Into Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Just Kill Sam (Probably Will Turn Into Spoilers)

Hey, why not?

Let's just let them kill off Sam (if only for an episode or two) and see what happens. Could get interesting. She could come back as some evil killing machine or something.

Who knows?

Sounds like a plan to me.
    Last edited by MartoufMarty; 05 November 2004, 07:46 PM. Reason: -ing.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Why not Jack, Teal'c, or Daniel?
    Rocky

Comment

Jack died a bunch of times already in Abyss. He's the main guy and it would just... I dunno.

Teal'c... *shrug*

And Daniel just keeps on dying. Jeez.

Sam on the other hand, I believe has died the least about of times.

I dunno exactly why, but... Sam. Makes sense...

*shrug*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Why don't we just kill them all and give the gate to the Russians?
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

i once thought that having sg-1 killed on the mission to destroy all goulds or something, but they have to like sacrifice themselves to do it. anyway, about sam, i'd kind of like to see what kind of effect her death would have. i bet jack would get in a state of depression or something, and be all ashamed he wasnt there.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            Hey, why not?

Let's just let them kill off Sam (if only for an episode or two) and see what happens. Could get interesting. She could come back as some evil killing machine or something.

Who knows?

Sounds like a plan to me.
            SPOILERS FOR HEROES
            \
            \
            \
            \
            \\
            \
            \
            \
            \
            I remember the impact Janet's death had on everyone and the great big hole she has left, so if Sam was to die a sudden brutel death where the team did'ent get to her in time to even hold her in her last moments i think they would be devestated.
            I would not like her to come back evil and to be honest Sam is my favourite character so i would'nt be watching anymore shows
            ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
              SPOILERS FOR HEROES
              \
              \
              \
              \
              \\
              \
              \
              \
              \
              I remember the impact Janet's death had on everyone and the great big hole she has left, so if Sam was to die a sudden brutel death where the team did'ent get to her in time to even hold her in her last moments i think they would be devestated.
              I would not like her to come back evil and to be honest Sam is my favourite character so i would'nt be watching anymore shows

Yeah, but they said maybe only an episode or two. They would never permanently kill an SG-1 member off (exception of Daniel, but he was never really dead dead)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                Sam on the other hand, I believe has died the least about of times.
                I think that's Teal'c who's died the least, actually. Remember, in "The Nox", he's the sole member of the team who doesn't get killed.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

How many times has Sam died apart from The Nox anyway? Were they actually any times when she did? If not, she's probably somewhere even with Teal'c, seeing as he died in Exodus, probably forgetting any other times for both of them.

Comment

Well Teal'c died also in the episode with Simon and the girl.It was all christian like.He drowend there. I think the episode called Demons.Very boring episode by the way .Besides that Teal'c should have also been dead a few times.Only it didn't.Perhaps you remember 'the changeling' season 6 where a lot of Jaffa were killed and only he and Bra'tac lived on sharing a symbiot.Or in 'Bane' where he was mutating.Or when he was in space and his suit got a hole.As for Sam,no they can't kill her.She is way too important.Besides thatt.You don't want to have a fight with the shippers around here,now do you?
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I would like to see how the team would deal with Sam's death but I'd want her back at the end- no doubt about that- I would expect some throwing of furniture- lot's of Teal'c punching a punchbag in order to get out his pent up frustration I'd also like a really nice scene between Daniel and Jack maybe where Daniel starts crying and Jack hugs him (in the most friendly way ever) and you can tell from the look on Jack's face that he's broken too. And it would just be really really sad but then Thor could turn up, bring them to another planet where they find Sam lying in a huge bed and Thor says "We can save her," but they need thepeople who love her to do it- (very sleeping beauty sin't it?) and then when she does eventually wake up everyones really really happy to see her and they all love her and she loves them! YAy!

Comment

But given their track record of dealing with the aftermath of huge events like that, I wouldn't hold my breat for some reaction to Sam's death.

Much as it might be interesting, let's leave that to the fic writers!
                        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

What if she ascended and than came back?Would that be better than just killing her?
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            What if she ascended and than came back?Would that be better than just killing her?
                            But the no-one could know she asended cause they already know people can come back and it would ruin the angst.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                              not ascension! It's the new black as far as Stargate is concerned.
                              Well, not that bad, but bad enough.
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X