No announcement yet.

Major Marks: Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that was his name, any way has anyone else noticed that he has served on every earth ship, other than the sun zu and the korelev, the first time we see him hes on the deadelus, the next time hes on the appollo and im pretty sure hes in the chair next to Carter on the hammond, so i wanna know whens he gonna get command of a ship, as hes gota be the most experianced ship guy out there?

Comment

Wow... no one's posted to this since 2009... for the record I adore Major Marks...

Comment

Originally posted by tomuchtimeonmyhands View Post
        I think that was his name, any way has anyone else noticed that he has served on every earth ship, other than the sun zu and the korelev, the first time we see him hes on the deadelus, the next time hes on the appollo and im pretty sure hes in the chair next to Carter on the hammond, so i wanna know whens he gonna get command of a ship, as hes gota be the most experianced ship guy out there?
        Actually he was on the Prometheus first. This is what I found on the Stargate Wiki.

Kevin Marks is a Major in the United States Air Force and a senior officer aboard several Earth vessels, including the USS Prometheus, the Odyssey, the Apollo, the Daedalus, and most recently the George Hammond.
        But I love Major Marks, he's one of my favorite secondary characters.
        sigpic
        McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
        Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Wow. I... don't even remember who it is.

Comment

He's usually always sitting to the right of whoever's in command, but I've got a picture of him.

Major Marks
            sigpic
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
              He's usually always sitting to the right of whoever's in command, but I've got a picture of him.

Major Marks
              Thank you! Minor characters FTW!

Comment

^ I know, there are some great minor characters in the show, and it's a shame they didn't get more screen time.
                sigpic
                ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                X