Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you wish would have been in Season 10, and its Finale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you wish would have been in Season 10, and its Finale.

I know there are many of you out there that feel that the finale of the series could have wrapped been better. I realize that certain things could not have happened in this episode, due in part to the straight to DVD releases of the Stargate Movies. The biggest thing i wish might have been addressed in this finale, and really the final season of SG-1 was the furlings. I am sure many of you wish this may have been at least addressed in this season, if not much earlier in the series. Sadly we do not know much about this race of beings at all. We were introduced to them in season two as one of the four races alligned against the Goa'uld. Wich of course I never really understood. Each of these races, in my opinion, could have defeated the Gao'uld on their own. I felt that they were never really addressed at all. Sure were saw a little bit of their technology, and of course, their appearance in the 200th episode, but we know basically nothing of their race.

Now, there are of course things we wanted to see in Season 10, and sadly, I know that not everything was addressed, but i do like the season overall. I again ask "what would you have changed in the Series Finale?"
    I really did like the finale, I mean, it was a fitting end to a series that in my opinion was the greatest Sci-Fi show ever to broadcast. In saying that there were not many things I would have changed. Except of course, for the end of the Asgard. I understand the problems they faced with the genetic cloning problems they are facing. I wish that in the beginning of the episode, when the ORI showed up to their homeworld, since all of their ships, beings, everything they had, were on that planet, they would have done more than just sit there and blow themselves up. Its obvious, in the Season 9 finale, that there are without a doubt the most powerful race in the Milky way. I feel that they should not have gone down so easily. Seriously, with every single thing they have, they surely could have mad a massive impact on the war with the ORI.

I also hoped that the Asgard would have rather given their technology to Earth. The obviously trusted them enough to install everything they have and know onto one of Earths' ships, why wouldn't they want to give them every possible way to defeat the ORI.

Anyway, these are things I wish would have happened. I would like to see what other fans of the show would have wanted to see.

Originally posted by Farva603 View Post
    I know there are many of you out there that feel that the finale of the series could have wrapped been better. I realize that certain things could not have happened in this episode, due in part to the straight to DVD releases of the Stargate Movies. The biggest thing i wish might have been addressed in this finale, and really the final season of SG-1 was the furlings. I am sure many of you wish this may have been at least addressed in this season, if not much earlier in the series. Sadly we do not know much about this race of beings at all. We were introduced to them in season two as one of the four races alligned against the Goa'uld. Wich of course I never really understood. Each of these races, in my opinion, could have defeated the Gao'uld on their own. I felt that they were never really addressed at all. Sure were saw a little bit of their technology, and of course, their appearance in the 200th episode, but we know basically nothing of their race.

Now, there are of course things we wanted to see in Season 10, and sadly, I know that not everything was addressed, but i do like the season overall. I again ask "what would you have changed in the Series Finale?"
    I really did like the finale, I mean, it was a fitting end to a series that in my opinion was the greatest Sci-Fi show ever to broadcast. In saying that there were not many things I would have changed. Except of course, for the end of the Asgard. I understand the problems they faced with the genetic cloning problems they are facing. I wish that in the beginning of the episode, when the ORI showed up to their homeworld, since all of their ships, beings, everything they had, were on that planet, they would have done more than just sit there and blow themselves up. Its obvious, in the Season 9 finale, that there are without a doubt the most powerful race in the Milky way. I feel that they should not have gone down so easily. Seriously, with every single thing they have, they surely could have mad a massive impact on the war with the ORI.

I also hoped that the Asgard would have rather given their technology to Earth. The obviously trusted them enough to install everything they have and know onto one of Earths' ships, why wouldn't they want to give them every possible way to defeat the ORI.

Anyway, these are things I wish would have happened. I would like to see what other fans of the show would have wanted to see.
    Simple-

1. I wish there was more Sam Carter

2. I wish this wan't the last season

Comment

I wish that it would of ended better or not ended at all. Too bad there is no season 11.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
        I wish that it would of ended better or not ended at all. Too bad there is no season 11.
        That's what us fan-fic writers are for

And as far as I know, the Alliance wasn't made to fight the Goa'uld... it was just an Alliance of four races that wanted to share technology and knowledge. The Goa'uld came to power after the Ancients were gone, remember, because they advanced by collecting the scraps of their empire here in the Milky Way.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I wish they'd had less Daniel/Vala, and more of the other characters (like Cameron and Sam). I also wish we'd gotten to see Cameron shirtless again....but that's just me

I too wish there'd been an eleventh series

Spoiler:
          MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
          I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
          this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
          - John 15:12,13

Comment

I wish O'Neill was in it...I wish the Ori didn't exist Well with the exception of Adria
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I wish O'Neill was in it...I wish the Ori didn't exist Well with the exception of Adria
              same here
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Jack, Jack and Jack...Hammond too!
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                  Seeing as there was not going to be a season 11, an ending of some description would have been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                    Jack, Jack and Jack...Hammond too!
                    Oh yeah well DUH...How could i have forgotten about Hammond...The greatest SGC leader ever!

Originally posted by Essie View Post
                    Seeing as there was not going to be a season 11, an ending of some description would have been nice.
                    Yup the ending pretty much sucked....In fact the last episode altogether sucked which is a shame because it deserved better!
                    sigpic

Comment

Agreed! Jack was the main character for eight years, I couldn't believe he was never shown! He never got to say good-bye to Thor!

And being the 'shipper I am, there certainly should have been at least some confirmation to be S/J ers at ease! For goodness sakes, everyone knew Daniel and Vala were going to hook up, but Sam/Jack fans have been waiting for years!

Well, I'll stop before I get too fired up. Nobody wants to listen to my 'shippy ramblings! *slinks back to Sam/Jack ship family thread*
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                        Agreed! Jack was the main character for eight years, I couldn't believe he was never shown! He never got to say good-bye to Thor!

And being the 'shipper I am, there certainly should have been at least some confirmation to be S/J ers at ease! For goodness sakes, everyone knew Daniel and Vala were going to hook up, but Sam/Jack fans have been waiting for years!

Well, I'll stop before I get too fired up. Nobody wants to listen to my 'shippy ramblings! *slinks back to Sam/Jack ship family thread*
                        Oh believe me i know.......We've waited a lifetime for it but nothing
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farva603 View Post
                          We were introduced to them in season two as one of the four races alligned against the Goa'uld. Wich of course I never really understood. Each of these races, in my opinion, could have defeated the Gao'uld on their own.
                          I don't think they were introduced as "aligned against the Goa'uld". They were just introduced as one of the four races that were part of a great alliance.
                          sigpic

Comment

More interaction between the S1-S8 characters. More of Sam and Teal'c. Hammond and Jack popping in (and written in character).

not blowing up himself and his people.

More interaction of Sam and Vala. They had enough in common as hosts to really explore that dynamic.

Overall, a different S9/S10. Don't worry, I'm fully aware this isn't the Anti-S10 thread.

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Babylon 5 ending of the Ori x Alteran war

and better writing
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X