• Show
Clear All

this is so sad he will always live on in his work on tv and art

Comment

It is a tragic loss. He will be missed!

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

My favorite memories of Don Davis are from our past interactions at a number of conventions. He always had a genuine smile and kinds words for every single person he met, regardless of whether he was signing an autograph, sitting down to share a few minutes at your breakfast table, or in the elevator on his way in or out.

My family and I send our heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Davis. We wish you peace and hope during these sad times.......

Here's to remembering the great times we've all shared.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Just wanted to say how saddened I was to hear about the passing of Don S Davis. My condolences to all of his friends and family. He was such a pleasure to watch on screen and from what I have read in interviews he seemed like such a gentleman.
          He will be greatly missed.

I also hate how it is only after someone has passed away that you learn so much about them. I never knew Don was such a talented artist. He did incredible artwork.

Rest in peace Don...
          sigpic

Comment

This is sad news. He will be missed
            I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

http://www.donsdavisart.com/

Have a look at some of his artwork. He truly was a remarkably talented artist.
              And using some of his art in a signature in memory of him might be a fitting tribute.
              Godspeed, Don.

Comment

**Salute** Thanks for giving us many great years!

Comment

He will be missed
                  I think he was a great man and amazing artist!
                  I didn't know he was an artist.

For me he will always be Scully's father....and from today i will remember him also as an artist.

Comment

Wow. I was very shocked to read this to say the least. RIP Mr. Davis.

Thanks for posting that link Thoth, I didn't know that he painted, etc.

Comment

It's not all that often that I truly admire actors to the point where I am truly moved and saddened by their passing. Jerry Orbach was one. Andreas Katsulas was another. And Don Davis is now yet another.

We're all diminished by his loss. I'm glad, though, that we have our DVDs and his art website to memorialize his many talents and his kind and cheerful spirit.

Comment

Aww, I didn't know he had died. Hammond is one of my fave SG-1 characters. But I'll always remember him most for Twin Peaks(one of my favorite shows). R.I.P. Don S. Davis.

Comment

I can't stop crying. I just don't want to believe it. This is just such a shock. I feel like I've been punched. Don Davis seemed like such a nice man. Almost got to meet him at Secaucus, NJ Con 2007. But...he cancelled. I really wanted to meet him.

Go with God, Gen. Hammond.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

May he rest in peace. He was a great actor and brought a lot to Stargate SG-1. My prayers go out for his family and friends.

Comment

Wow... this is... well, this is indeed depressing news. Don was such a brilliant actor, and, from what I have seen and heard from those who knew him, a fantastic person and a great friend. I'm sorry I never had the pleasure of meeting him, though that doesn't stop me from admiring his work and expressing my condolences to his family, friends, and coworkers.

Continuum will be coming out at the end of next month... Don's last appearance in the Stargate franchise. From what I have heard about it, I do believe that will be a fitting tribute to such a great man.

Godspeed, General! You will be missed

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

A man of letters and of the people. He was kind and gentle and always had time for his fans. He will be missed.

Chicago, 2007
                                Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 30 June 2008, 05:50 PM.
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X