No announcement yet.

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Universe has suffered a great loss, but not near as great of loss as his family.

Comment

Wow I was very shocked to read the front page of GW to hear the news of Don S. Davis. Everything I have every heard about him was always positive. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, family and friends. He will me missed greatly!

Comment

Salute to a great man...both on and off screen.

God had given us a wonderful gift in the life of this man.
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Don always added to the scenes and shows he took part in, and he mentioned he felt blessed to have done so many things. )This from an interview I heard or watched)

I thank him for his gentle manner and subtle humor. We will miss Don. And I salute his characterization of General Hammond with a big Texas war cry! YEEE- HAW!

Comment

Truly heartbreaking news.... I am so sad that we won't be able to hear the soft, mellow tone of his voice as he tells a story like no one else can. He crossed all barriers as a convention guest that people just really LOVED to see--no matter their age, etc. I miss him already.......
            sigpic

Comment

Couldn't believe it when I opened GW today to see the news of Don S.Davis' passing. What a shock, I still can't believe it. He was such a wonderful genuinely nice person. A great actor, who was an integral part of making Stargate the wonderful show it is.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

I like how Don softened up Hammond, he became the father figure of SG1, I'm sure both on and off screen. His loss is a shock and he will be missed by many. My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Don.
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting him at the 06 con in Chicago, he was a down to earth man, always had a smile for everyone. He will be missed, my thoughts and prayers go out to his beloved wife and their family
                  sigpic

Comment

I was shocked when I read this. He will be missed.

Comment

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

---Chuck Palahniuk, American Journalist

Don did just that...he will be missed. With deepest sympathy to Don's family and friends in all galaxies.

Comment

Ah damn this is sad to hear, friend of mine called me up and told me about the news

Comment

Godspeed to my favorite Saluki Alumni. You will be missed greatly, but I'm glad you left your art and filmwork behind for us to remember you by.
                          sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Condolences to his family and friends. Mr Davis' work on screen brought happiness to us all. RIP.

Comment

Such sad news. Life is too short. It's unfair for such talent to leave us. I don't know what else to say but thank you for all the memories and my heart goes out to his family and friends at this awful, awful time.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am deeply saddened by this news.

Don was loved by everyone.

Why do the good die young?

Rest in peace Don.

Comment

Working...
                                X