B5Scrolls is now finished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B5Scrolls is now finished.

Around the start of the year I linked to new Babylon 5 web site that was more a beta to the final version.

The final version is now up and running (it’s got some rough edges but I’ll likely smooth them out over time). It’s about three times the size with a pile of exclusive interviews with 14 of the people directly involved with the show including John Copeland, Ron Thornton, Luc Mayrand, Tim Earls and Larry Bowman.

It will now work on all standard browsers such as Firefox, IE, Safari and Opera. (It’s been tested - a lot - so any problems will be down to bugs in specific browser versions – yes they exist - or some personal configuration glitch).

All the text is now copyable and there’s a bit of concept art section as well.

One interesting bit for me (at least) was the stuff Chris Wren had to say about the Legend Of The Rangers.

http://ftp.themadgoner.com/B5/B5Scrolls/B5Scrolls.htm

Anyway, it’s there for fans of the show to look over. And before anyone accuses me of looking for kudos in creating something like this, I’m not – and I can prove it, you won’t find my name, real or virtual, on the site anywhere.

This thread is only to let you know that the thing exists.

It’s intended to be primarily a reference site or sorts – it does contain a lot of unique content from the guys who did the work. (the stuff I added is NOT to be taken seriously in anyway shape or form – including the dodgy humour).
    The reasons why I decided to make the site can be found in the Links Section – don’t ask.

So, enjoy, slag off or ignore as appropriate.
    If you're a fan of Babylon 5, visit this facebook page, you might be surprised. ; )
    http://www.facebook.com/B5Scrolls

Wow. I'm really impressed with this!

Kudos to you for making the art of so many great 3D artists so easily available. The transparency is great, I don't mind flash at all as long as the site is open about what it's used for.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X