# of nanites on the floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# of nanites on the floor

Has anyone else noticed the preposterously small amount of nanites that spill onto the ground whenever a Replicator/Asuran is 'killed'? I mean both human form and spiders. When a H-form is disrupted, shouldn't a pool of them fall onto the ground?

I'm sure it's just a graphical oversight but I still find it very annoying.
    Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
    Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Yeah I have noticed that to, and you would think that they would. But then again maybe there doesn't need to be that many for a humen form replicator.

Comment

they are hollow!!!!
      I AM STARGATEDUDE111!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

ofcourse they have to be. if they are made from neutronium, they'd sink into the ground[unpaved]. every bit of unpaved ground would be instant quicksand.
        when the form is disrupted, i believe they do not only fall to the ground, but perhaps they immediatly spread thin over a large area, and perhaps even dissolve in the air, and fall down some time later.

but they have to be hollow, or they are way too heavy

Comment

Not really. Even that blob didn't sink through Asuras until Mckay upped the mass of it. Then it sank like a hot iron ball through ice.
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Ten Replicators
            Are sitting on the wall.
            Ten Replicators
            Are sitting on the wall.
            And if one Replicator
            Should accidently fall
            There will be...

Ten little nanites
            Lying on the floor.
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

actually that mass had to sink through pavement

Comment

Originally posted by StargateDude111 View Post
                they are hollow!!!!
                Why not? It's not like they need internal organs or such.
                Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

How can they be hollow when the times when they have been shot by Taur'i weapons, they are solid inside cuz u can see the exposed inner layers-more silver nanites

Comment

MAybe the force dispersed layers of nanites. Nanites are very small and with the force of the disruptor they could have moved a long distance

Comment

Working...
                    X