No announcement yet.

The Stolen Earth (3012/412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love watching Doctor Who its awesome, Cheesy graphics but yeah the storyline is very good, that tells you that you don't need good CGI in order for a Sci Fi series to be good.

I don't know what BSG purists are on about saying SGA has crappy CGI, its CGI are ok, but I am more into the storyline.
    Doctor WHo rules

Comment

CGI crappy... Where? How?
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

lol yea well when i posted that i hadn't watched it. but the doctor seems to love humans even in the old serise but i'm glade it all worked out well
        sigpic

Comment

But I remember on more then one occasion the CE Doctor calling humans stupid apes....... Not in a nice way either......

Did we ever see the Doc regenerating into CE?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

well if the humans stoped doing stupid things he would stop calling them that. but still in the old series he may not of liked having humans around at first he slowly adapted and now i think he misses it when he doesn't have anyone to keep him company and to stop him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
              well if the humans stoped doing stupid things he would stop calling them that. but still in the old series he may not of liked having humans around at first he slowly adapted and now i think he misses it when he doesn't have anyone to keep him company and to stop him.

Hey you asked about CE....... "Christopher Eccleston" = CE

Comment

no i think that we were never meant to see it and it was only meant to be suggested. and thank u for clearing that up for me.
                sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                    no i think that we were never meant to see it and it was only meant to be suggested. and thank u for clearing that up for me.
                    Pardon me but what were we not meant to see?

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Great to see all the companions, including Sarah Jane!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X