Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think the first ep will begin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
    I think New Order is going to take place right after the ATeam leaves. Like within an hour or so after they depart for ANT.
    Umm No. If that was the case then Jack would still have that little problem he is in. And they would show Atlanis before the 8th season of Stargate.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that Sci-Fi is gonna show the first ep of S8 one week before they show the first ep of Atlantis. They said that it was in order to clear up what happened in Lost City, and to set the stage.

I could be mistaken though.
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
        I thought I read somewhere that Sci-Fi is gonna show the first ep of S8 one week before they show the first ep of Atlantis. They said that it was in order to clear up what happened in Lost City, and to set the stage.

I could be mistaken though.
        No, you're right.

Comment

Yeah... I'm pretty sure that New Order has to take place before Atlantis ep 1... otherwise, SciFi will really be messing with our minds...
          Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Yes, Weir is still in charge of the SGC in New Order, at the end of New Order, part 2 Jack will be the new general, and Weir send to Antarctica, and in Rising, to Atlantis.

Comment

im hopeing that in one of the early eps such as avatar they at least mention the A-team going to atlantis

Comment

You're all wrong,

The first episode of Atlantis starts with the city of Atlantis leaving the Earth and flying to its new home in the Pegasus galaxy. Essentially the scene they cut at the end of the Lost City. They thought this scene would fit much better with the pilot of Atlantis.

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWard
                  You're all wrong,

The first episode of Atlantis starts with the city of Atlantis leaving the Earth and flying to its new home in the Pegasus galaxy. Essentially the scene they cut at the end of the Lost City. They thought this scene would fit much better with the pilot of Atlantis.

You're welcome.
                  Are you sure about that where did you get the info from.

By the way has anybody else experince that the new forum takes for ever to load up or is it just me I mean i have broadband so it should load up pretty quickly. Do i have sort out the settings or something helpppppppppppppp .
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

what about if the sg1 'new order' ends and then if follows the sgc but in atlantis it start from the same point like the stroy splites off in to 2 ways ????

and the sgc goes from there and so does atlantis

still there are many ways it could start ???
                    Last edited by lozza; 10 May 2004, 08:55 AM.
                    Live Life Large !!!

Comment

The first episode of Atlantis starts with the city of Atlantis leaving the Earth and flying to its new home in the Pegasus galaxy.
                      Hmm... I can't quite make sense of that... I honestly hope that it's not right... I'd rather it work some way other than that.

I was thinking about it... wouldn't it be better if Atlantis began in some way so non-SG-1-viewers could pick right up on it? Even if a knowlege of SG-1 would enhance it, wouldn't it need to work standalone for new viewers?
                      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                      X