Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think the first ep will begin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you think the first ep will begin?

Just a thought... how do you think the first ep will begin? Do you think it'll begin with a Star Trek-style text scroll, or maybe with some scenes from Stargate: SG-1? Personally, although I know it's not very likely (due to what we've heard), I think it'd be nice to get good ole Christopher Judge to do a voiceover with his standard "Previously on Stargate: SG-1..." then some quick scenes from SG-1, and then have him say, "And now, Stargate: Atlantis." Although I know that's not likely to happen due to the whole only Jack and Daniel will be in Atlantis premiere thing, but I think it'd be interesting, nonetheless.

Also, where do you think the episode will pick up? What do you think will be the last moment of the SG-1 ep and what do you think Atlantis will begin with? Personally, I have no clue on that front.
    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

I am betting on a helicoptor shot of "Antartica"

Comment

Maybe... although I'm thinking they figure out how to get to Atlantis in SG-1, then go there and whatnot in Atlantis. Dunno though. You could be right. Personally, I think ep 1 of season 8 of SG-1 will begin with your helicopter shot.
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

I think they are dramatic and cool!

Comment

The ATeam is sitting in a room. Its dark. You can here water dripping from the tops of the ceiling to the cold dark floors.

Flashlights are trying to search through the darkness, trying to find something. BAM! A leperchaun jumps out, and kicks them through the stargate.

And thus begins the Atlantis Saga.

More or less along those lines.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

BEWARE Spoilers For Lost City P2
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |
            |

Before Opening....

In the Ancient Outpost in Anartica, someone from the ATeam with the special gene sits in the control chair and locates information about the Lost City. Then after the beginning sequence we see Wier prepare a team in the SGC (we've seen this scene in the SciFi commercial previews).

Comment

Well by what ive heard, it will he a helicoper scene. Jack is on board with Sheppard offering him a job.
              Ryan
              [email protected]
              'And you think god will save us?'
              'You can do it Harry, your the king!'
              'And remember, its good to be king!'
              'You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water'
              'Hmm, next step, parting the Red Sea'

Comment

Thats what I heard too.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Well, it's sure to open with a Lost City / Antartica scene
                  __

__

Comment

a helicopter scene is the most appropriate starting point, but saying that who would have thought sg-1 would start with a poker game

Comment

Originally posted by JakeDeuxPointZero
                      Maybe... although I'm thinking they figure out how to get to Atlantis in SG-1, then go there and whatnot in Atlantis. Dunno though. You could be right. Personally, I think ep 1 of season 8 of SG-1 will begin with your helicopter shot.
                      No, New Order has nothing to do with Atlantis...

Comment

Nothing at all? Are you sure? (Lost City spoilers, plus stuff you could devise by watching the promos)

Remember, Jack's sort of... stuck... in the exact place where we're going to find this tablet thing, whatever it is, directing us to the Lost City. That, and we already know Jack is in the premiere of Atlantis, standing up in the SGC watching the people about to depart... so I'm thinking the first ep of season 8 WILL have something to do with Atlantis.

Comment

I think New Order is going to take place right after the ATeam leaves. Like within an hour or so after they depart for ANT.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                            I think New Order is going to take place right after the ATeam leaves. Like within an hour or so after they depart for ANT.
                            No that can't happen becouse Jack has to be unforzon first with the help of the asgard i think
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Probably begin with an intro to the chars and why they are going perhaps because the goa'uld have thir attension focused again

Comment

Working...
                              X