*big sigh*
      there's a 20 image limit to posts!

All growed up:
      BufomarinusNathaquaBatangurJeruk
      MerahSkuggiPerakNerovetro
      VulkanNathrachScuroMaesta
      Batu ... Mavikiz PeraksonBellacarta

And my Dragon Scroll is here
      Last edited by RealmOfX; 13 July 2008, 12:42 PM.
      -

Comment

Hatchlings:
        ... <== Maestra & Nerovetro's

Eggberts:
        ... <== Batu & Vulkan's <== Nathaqua & Scuro's

I've instituted a 2 dragon policy, a male and female of each breed so I have offered up for adoption (not abandoned ) the following :
        <== Nathrach & Skuggi's
        <== Jeruk & Perakson's

And my Dragon Scroll is here
        Last edited by RealmOfX; 15 July 2008, 12:09 PM.
        -

Comment

Oh Ronja your spotted egg hatched!! Iz cute
          -

Comment

And u got a silver male...!! Damn u

Btw what do your dragons names mean? I'm always curious about these things You guys are both using indonesian names now yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              And u got a silver male...!! Damn u

Btw what do your dragons names mean? I'm always curious about these things You guys are both using indonesian names now yeah?
              Usually I think up something boring like Beautiful Paper or Stone in English and then use multi language dictionaries to find the equivalent in another language. So far I have used quite a few Indonesian names but I've also used Italian, Danish and Turkish.

Oh and a Gaelic one.

Yeay! I got a silver male, I hope the other one is a female. Too bad they don't have a trade option at the Dragon Cave
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                Usually I think up something boring like Beautiful Paper or Stone in English and then use multi language dictionaries to find the equivalent in another language. So far I have used quite a few Indonesian names but I've also used Italian, Danish and Turkish.

Oh and a Gaelic one.

Yeay! I got a silver male, I hope the other one is a female. Too bad they don't have a trade option at the Dragon Cave
                Heh I do the same, but I use Latin. Mostly ... Except for Orthos - after the 2 headed dog from greek mythology, and of course Cleo. Cos I wanted the name of a queen of some sort for Cuiusis daughter. Latin has always been a language I've been interested in tho. Wish I could learn more about it.

Danish really? Eh! I should know that then! *is annoyed now* Skuggi, is it? Or well Vulkan means volcano but that's a roman god so....

And yeah it's a real shame that would make it a lot more fun!

Comment

Guys...can we make some kind like umm... eggs-encyclopedia (Eggcyclopedia ) of the dragon eggs, the description of the egg & what the dragon will look like ?? so the next time we steal pick up eggs we sorta have the idea of which eggs to pick ??
                  I think this prolly already done in the DC Forum, but I don't go there...
                  Last edited by L-JADE; 15 July 2008, 09:03 PM. Reason: coz RoX ROCKS !!!
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

L-Jade I have all the ones I've gotten in a spreadsheet (no I'm not obsessive compulsive ) here's a pic of them for you

-

Comment

^ LOL!! You didn't.... gawd u did! haha hey btw u didn't answer my question above ^^^ I gotta know

Well ok I think the only egg that is missing from those lists are:

This egg is white with red spots and seems out of place <---- guess which one that is

and.. "This egg is 1/3rds of the others and.... " I can't remember the rest, but it's the chicken egg anyway. I've only seen it once and I wasn't fast enough to get it sigh.

What did it say on your spotted egg btw Jade?

Comment

Hey I got a boy! yay I shall name him.... Merlin!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                          ^ LOL!! You didn't.... gawd u did! haha hey btw u didn't answer my question above ^^^ I gotta know

Well ok I think the only egg that is missing from those lists are:

This egg is white with red spots and seems out of place <---- guess which one that is

and.. "This egg is 1/3rds of the others and.... " I can't remember the rest, but it's the chicken egg anyway. I've only seen it once and I wasn't fast enough to get it sigh.

What did it say on your spotted egg btw Jade?
                          Which question?

There's also a description about a coloured egg with white spots and one that is metallic looking (I think that is the gold dragon) and a few dino eggs as well.
                          -

Comment

Thanks RoX ... could you also attach the spreadsheet at your sig ??? (it'll easier for me.. & I'm kinda lazy to alsways clicking page-2 of this thread for that )

So now since I'll have to look for male dragons, ... I have to avoid all the pink & purple eggs... & *sigh* my attempt to zombie-fied a hatcling end up killing her *sniff* I feel so guilty
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              Thanks RoX ... could you also attach the spreadsheet at your sig ??? (it'll easier for me.. & I'm kinda lazy to alsways clicking page-2 of this thread for that )
                              Done!!
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Done!!
                                Thank youuuuuu.... *springkles RoX with colorful-crushed-dragon-eggshell*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X