MerahSkuggiPerakNerovetro

Hatchlings:
    ... ...

Eggberts:
    ... ... ...

And my Dragon Scroll is here
    -

Comment

Ooo I like the red one! It's cool... and female aparently (weird lol). And it's hatched YAY finally! I named it Orthos after the 2 headed dog (also means morning twilight) thought it was fitting

And look at all the dragons we got now hehe, the white one, Perak, is so cool RoX, love it And Scaly is my fave of yours Jade (love all the neon coloured eggs too heh)

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      Those 2 tones eggs become two headed dragon I wonder if they're hermaprodhite
      Don't know about that, but the heads like to play with each other apparently LOL!
      Last edited by Ronja; 03 July 2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

<=== Silex

<=== Serperus

<=== Cuius

<=== Caleo

<=== Caliga

<=== Orthos

<=== Serperus & Cuius's

<=== Silex & Caleo's

I got 2 males & 2 females so far

Comment

Wow, everyone's dragons are beautiful.

OK, I'm clueless and new.

But, I love dragons.

Long time Anne McCaffrey fan...

Got two eggs = two baby dragons.

What do I do from here?

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
          Quint Studer

Comment

Keep on clicking on it & view others' eggs too... once they're adult, you can grab more eggs...
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              <=== Serperus & Cuius's

<=== Silex & Caleo's

I got 2 males & 2 females so far
              Lucky you... I got one Male and he doesn't like his own harem

See... I have the bright-purple egg from Scaly & Purply, but then I grab eggs from the cave, I got the orangey, green, blue & purple, but then one of the purple's gone... and I don't know which one *sniffles*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                Wow, everyone's dragons are beautiful.

OK, I'm clueless and new.

But, I love dragons.

Long time Anne McCaffrey fan...

Got two eggs = two baby dragons.

What do I do from here?

Hi tagger, we're kinda learning as we go. You can have up to 4 eggs at a time that you grab from the cave and if you have adult dragons you can try to breed them for additional eggs. L-Jade & I have stubborn breeders and hence no eggs yet. Ronja's dragons are more... co-operative

I've not gotten into dragon books as yet, do you have a recommendation of one to start with?
                -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  Hi tagger, we're kinda learning as we go. You can have up to 4 eggs at a time that you grab from the cave and if you have adult dragons you can try to breed them for additional eggs. L-Jade & I have stubborn breeders and hence no eggs yet. Ronja's dragons are more... co-operative

I've not gotten into dragon books as yet, do you have a recommendation of one to start with?
                  Hey! my dragons did produce an egg, the purply one, but when I also grab a purple egg from the cave, one of them is lost on the scroll
                  I did grab the purply egg from the cave, because the screen show me the code, but then either I lost my previous purple egg or the latter one is gone

The first Dragon book that I read is Eragon, the book is fine, the movie is disappointing... now I'm kinda lazy to read the 2nd book ... maybe I just wait until the 3rd book arrive then read them altogether.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey! my dragons did produce an egg, the purply one, but when I also grab a purple egg from the cave, one of them is lost on the scroll
                    I did grab the purply egg from the cave, because the screen show me the code, but then either I lost my previous purple egg or the latter one is gone

The first Dragon book that I read is Eragon, the book is fine, the movie is disappointing... now I'm kinda lazy to read the 2nd book ... maybe I just wait until the 3rd book arrive then read them altogether.
                    So it's just me with the lousy breeders huh?

Okey Dokey I'll put the Eragon books on my list along with the huge list of Anne McCaffrey ones. That should keep me out of trouble for a while (not )
                    -

Comment

Just wondering of the way you name your dragons, can you speak Indonesian / Malay ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just wondering of the way you name your dragons, can you speak Indonesian / Malay ?
                        No, but I like the sound of the words in their language and will look up an Indonesian dictionary to find an equivalent to an English word.
                        -

Comment

*pointself* ask and you shall received!... maybe even the dirty-version
                          sigpic

Comment

*pointself* ask and you shall received!... maybe even the dirty-version
                            *wonders if I should ask*

*takes deep breath*

So, how about your naming convention??????? Enquiring minds want to know.
                            -

Comment

Jade is my chinese-name, so yeah... I'm naming my preciousssss with Jade
                              The first name is just their color.... I might have to branch out once I have more dragons
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY! Jadey finally adult and my purple-egg's crackin'

My Dragon Pen

= ScalyJade

= PurplyJade

= BlooeyJade

= GrayJade

= PinkyJade

= JadeyJade

The Eggs...

sigpic

Comment

Working...