• Show
Clear All

oh! Missed the release again.
    clicking
    sigpic

Comment

Bred these

EDIT: And this

Last edited by stargatefan234; 02 August 2020, 05:04 AM.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Soon finished...

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Bred these

EDIT: and this

EDIT2: and these

Last edited by stargatefan234; 08 August 2020, 05:38 AM.

Comment

11th gen
                sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                    11th gen
                    Congrats.
                    sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this

EDIT2: and this

Last edited by stargatefan234; 11 August 2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

12th gen even PB Terrae: my lineage is finished. I'm not going further.
                        Some facts:
                        I started breeding the first pairs on May 16, 2014, although the first dragon of the lineage (Laeglass 1) I aready got on Nov 14, 2011!
                        2052 CB Terraes were needed to get to 12th gen, for gen 13 I'd need that same amount a second time.
                        No inbreeding
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                          12th gen even PB Terrae: my lineage is finished. I'm not going further.
                          Some facts:
                          I started breeding the first pairs on May 16, 2014, although the first dragon of the lineage (Laeglass 1) I aready got on Nov 14, 2011!
                          2052 CB Terraes were needed to get to 12th gen, for gen 13 I'd need that same amount a second time.
                          No inbreeding
                          That's a lot of Terraes !!!

*clicks*

Comment

That's a lot of work. Super.
                            sigpic

Comment

Whoa, that's amazing, Cat! Well done!

I only got to seven gens with my horses, now I'm feeling like I could continue that lineage.

Comment

The same with my Magma. 7th gen https://dragcave.net/lineage/tBbGo
                                And I have 12th inbreed Magma https://dragcave.net/lineage/zK2eP
                                Have some small gens and I want to continue my Magma project.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X