Clear All

New eggs.

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/18...dragon-release
    sigpic

Comment

btw, if anyone wants, here's a CB Blue Siyat, looking for a home

Comment

New Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I so totally missed the release. I was expecting it on the weekend...

eggs:
              sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

EDIT: Bred this:

EDIT2: and these:

Last edited by stargatefan234; 29 September 2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

EDIT:

Bred these

EDIT2:

and this

EDIT3:

and this

EDIT4:

and these

Last edited by stargatefan234; 07 October 2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

My laptop is so old, that my mobile internet isn't working anymore. I can't even watch movies without it overheating and shutting down midfilm...
                          I need a new computer, but can`t decide what exactly. A new laptop, or a big (gaming) pc + a small netbook for traveling. Any ideas?
                          Typing on the smart phone is inconvenient...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm not an expert. I have laptop and I'm happy. But for movies bigger PC will be better.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can only tell what is my preferred way... at home I've got a top gaming PC. I do a lot of photo editing and like the fast way of working. In addition I've got a Kindle. These 2 nicely fit all needs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                My laptop is so old, that my mobile internet isn't working anymore. I can't even watch movies without it overheating and shutting down midfilm...
                                I need a new computer, but can`t decide what exactly. A new laptop, or a big (gaming) pc + a small netbook for traveling. Any ideas?
                                Typing on the smart phone is inconvenient...
                                didn't think they still made netbooks

Comment

Working...
                                X