X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely agree Cat. Some peeps just take the dragons too serious
    sigpic

Comment

Those all games are for fun. Some peoples don't understand it.
      I breed some nice stuff and caught pretties. Will do some Skywings/Valentines lineages. My Heartseekers/Rosebud lineage should be ready in two years. And I want to do even gen holidays lineage. New Vals dragons will looks very nice with Skywings.
      And look what I got: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1BSyK

I traded many EY for Frilly Boxes. I don't have time to click daycare all day.
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty plans Baj. And nice magma combination
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
          Pretty plans Baj. And nice magma combination
          Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Completely agree about the Frilly event on VoU. It's complexity is simply ridiculous. I vented on last year's complaints thread like so many others but nothing ever changes. After last year's boycott I gave it a try and managed to catch this one after trading what felt like my whole stable for baskets:

Those are pretty lineages that you're planning, Bajka. Holiday lineages take a lot of patience but they'll look nice.

EDIT: Forgot these guys

Comment

It would be a big help if Kristen would just lower the level to 150 instead of keeping it at 200. NO one is clicking your grown horses anymore since you don't get silver anymore. And clicking them all themselves is, as I said, too time consuming, even if you use yarolds. You also have to click there. Same for the Ethercorns when you want to turn them in. I think it's generally stupid to raise horses just to give them to the Matriarchs service. What's the point?
              Also, didn't we keep all the left-over-ingredients from the year before last year? I seem to remember I still had all those. That's another thing, btw, Kristen constantly changing the rules and then pretending it's always been like that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                C

Those are pretty lineages that you're planning, Bajka. Holiday lineages take a lot of patience but they'll look nice.
                Doing 4th gen. And I did 5th gen Magma/Heartseeker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BAb1P And here is my Heartseeker/Rosebud lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kXiro I have already babies for breeding partner for her.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Someone ate the noms but avoided the trap! Better luck next time. 90% changes for Spring Fairy. And I don't have any sugar pearls for next cakes. Making cakes for Paefarin. Maybe I will have more luck.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have sugar pearls - it's graham crackers I need. What annoys me is we can't trade.
                    sigpic

Comment

I will just wait for Christmas and ask Santa Stubby for this Spring Fairy. Tomorrow I will try for Paefarin and Unicorn.
                      Which horsie do you trying to get Iz? Heraldic Unicorn?
                      I have 5 x graham crakers. I can try to help.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Heraldic... those, long with the Pae's, are my fave horses. *sigh* Trying for a purple fairy now, which you are welcome to if it comes off.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Iz. I will try to make Heraldic cakes evening. I got this: and a few old from Frilly Boxes.
                          sigpic

Comment

<-- Have this lad, but don't know if you've already got one. You're welcome to have him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              <-- Have this lad, but don't know if you've already got one. You're welcome to have him.
                              He is beautiful. I would love to have him. I'm doing now cakes for Heraldic. Maybe I will manage to catch one for you.
                              sigpic

Comment

He's up for trade, hon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X