Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    Congrats.

I have this week vacation, but next week I must work. Empty shops reminds me about old communism time in Poland.
    I know....I already knew that time was bad just from history books and so I never wanted it here in the US but now it seems we have it de facto because of all the people panic buying stuff resulting in rather draconian rationing measures

Comment

New eggs in the cave!

Alpine, Desert, Jungle:

Alpine:

We had a mild earthquake here early this morning. My dresser was suddenly shaking, and the closet in the bathroom.
      The epicenter was in Croatia..
      Last edited by Gatecat; 26 March 2020, 04:29 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Wooo new eggs in the cave

Definitely grabbed more than I need, if anyone is having trouble to grab any just let me know and I can send you a one way trade link

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
        We had a mild earthquake here early this morning. My dresser was suddenly shaking, and the closet in the bathroom. The epicenter was in Croatia..
        stay safe
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Whoa, that must've been scary, Cat!

New eggs clicks

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
            New eggs in the cave!

Alpine, Desert, Jungle:

Alpine:

We had a mild earthquake here early this morning. My dresser was suddenly shaking, and the closet in the bathroom.
            The epicenter was in Croatia..
            Hulk and Abominaiton going at it again?

Comment

I actually didn't realize it first. Just moments befor I had gotten out of bed to go to the toilet, but first I went to the window and had a peek outside. Then when I crossed the room again the dresser started shaking. It has a glasfront, so that can clink sometimes when I walk by on the parquetfloor. Only when I stopped walking and the dresser was still shaking I realized it must be an earthquake.
              I didn't actually feel the ground shaking myself, because that is really scary.

I later read they could even feel it up in Vienna. But nobody was hurt here and nothing was damaged.
              But for Croatia it was the heaviest earthquake in 140 years. A lot of buildings were damaged and some people injured.
              sigpic

Comment

Poor peoples in Croatia. Good you're safe.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                  mad and sad times currently. Jumped in to see if you're all safe n sound :*
                  *home office clicks
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi again,
                    can someone support me with a Rift Wyvern perhaps?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                      Wooo new eggs in the cave

Definitely grabbed more than I need, if anyone is having trouble to grab any just let me know and I can send you a one way trade link
                      Still have some extra if anyone is interested?

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                      Hi again,
                      can someone support me with a Rift Wyvern perhaps?
                      Rift Wyvern? Which one's that?
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I can breed you some when my eggs hatch tomorrow.
                        Cave hunting might take a while.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post

Rift Wyvern? Which one's that?

This one:

Harsesis I just breed you this one with Soulstone. I will send you link tomorrow.

Somebody put my scroll to many hatcheries and I must hide my eggs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            This one:

Harsesis I just breed you this one with Soulstone. I will send you link tomorrow.

Somebody put my scroll to many hatcheries and I must hide my eggs.
                            That is lovely, thanks a lot Baj! :*

And thanks as well to SGF and Cat. :*

As soon as I got one egg I can "buy" some cb, because hunting the cave was not really helpful hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

I sent you an egg harsesis.

Found this on the AP yesterday: https://dragcave.net/lineage/8nxik
                              sigpic

Comment

Bred these

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                                And thanks as well to SGF and Cat. :*
                                Ah, that one. I can't breed a 2nd Gen PB Rift Wyrm, but could breed with any other CB from my scroll?

Comment

Working...
                                X