The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Clicks*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I have two second-gen veilspun female hatchlings available if anyone wants them?

sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          I have two second-gen veilspun female hatchlings available if anyone wants them?
          So pretty.
          I arleady breed mine and waiting for 4 eggs. I don't need more.
          sigpic

Comment

New eggs! One's in jungle, coast and volcano, the other is a hybrid, Guardian + Royal Crimson.

Since the lockdown here was extended till Feb. 8th and all shops are closed, getting new internet will take a while.
            But the new computer runs perfectly. It is soooo fast.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
              New eggs! One's in jungle, coast and volcano, the other is a hybrid, Guardian + Royal Crimson.
              Oooooooooh, missed this myself! Thanks Cat

Managed to grab / breed some

Comment

Since the lockdown here was extended till Feb. 8th and all shops are closed, getting new internet will take a while.
                But the new computer runs perfectly. It is soooo fast.
                no public wifi in your area eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  no public wifi in your area eh?
                  In a small village like mine? Not really... plus I'm close to the slovenian border...

Seems the variants of the new cave egg is determined on what bsa you use on them... I see a lot of trading coming...

So far, I incubated two and they turned out red.
                  I influenced 2 others, precog'd another 2 and to 2 I didn't do anyting... we'll see how they turn out...
                  Will try trading with the next batch... ????
                  sigpic

Comment

Seems the variants of the new cave egg is determined on what bsa you use on them... I see a lot of trading coming...

So far, I incubated two and they turned out red.
                    I influenced 2 others, precog'd another 2 and to 2 I didn't do anyting... we'll see how they turn out...
                    Will try trading with the next batch... ????
                    Ooooh interesting, I think I like that

Trade two of mine for these two

Last edited by stargatefan234; 27 January 2021, 03:02 AM.

Comment

My first gen.

Blue one will be metallic, but I don't have yet enought gems.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi All,
                        Hope everybody is doing fine <3
                        Does anybody have a Valentines Dragon 2020 to breed for an eggsie? I missed last years Valentine completely #shame

Baj,
                        These dragons are adorable!
                        sigpic

Comment

Bred these

*Clicks*
                          Last edited by stargatefan234; 08 February 2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks a million SGF
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                              Hi All,
                              Hope everybody is doing fine <3
                              Does anybody have a Valentines Dragon 2020 to breed for an eggsie? I missed last years Valentine completely #shame

Baj,
                              These dragons are adorable!
                              Thanks.
                              I just breed mine for lineage, but I will catch some in AP and can give to you too. You know you can catch CB from last year in special Valentines Biome?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                                Thanks a million SGF
                                No problem harsesis

Bred these

Comment

Working...
                                X