Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bred these.

EDIT: and this.

Last edited by stargatefan234; 21 November 2020, 02:37 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Almost Ryuk.

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bred these

EDIT:

and these

Last edited by stargatefan234; 14 December 2020, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Soon all Holidays celebrations. Can't wait to catch pretty Hollies.
              sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

Bred these Christmas eggs

Comment

Happy Holiday breeding!

I have a request: Could somebody please breed a 2nd gen Snow Angel x Falconiform for me? But I'm looking for the same wing pattern that I have on my scroll:

Basically I need a partner for this guy to continue a lineage. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Bred these

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      Happy Holiday breeding!

I have a request: Could somebody please breed a 2nd gen Snow Angel x Falconiform for me? But I'm looking for the same wing pattern that I have on my scroll:

Basically I need a partner for this guy to continue a lineage. Any help would be much appreciated.
                      Sorry Draco, I think I have the wrong type of snow angel

Comment

I'm sorry. I have white winged Snow Angel too. You can ask on DC forum or DC group on Facebook.

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

I remember many years ago when I was trying to catch any Holly, and no luck. And now there is so many 2nd gen Hollies in AP. I'm so happy.

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X