No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the same baby dragons always have the same gender ?? maybe that's why we shoul ditch/abandon/kill the egg if we steal the same egg... ... but I love my eggs... don't have the heart to abandon them
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      ^ Ditto on the clicking

So far it just looks like u get whatever dragon the female is... which is a shame. Would be so cool if they could become halfbreeds

I'm just waiting for my dragons to grow up atm, I cant get anymore until they do... but they sure are taking their time! Orthos has to grow up in 1 day and it hasn't got wings yet!

My Scroll
      I've only gotten 2 eggs out of 5 tries and one took after the mother and it looks like one will take after the father.

If you need more views then try and post in a highly viewed thread that you normally don't play in, like one of the contentious threads say in the Movie threads.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
        RoX... the origami egg hatched into a paper dragon, eh ?? they can't breed, can they ??

I still want my speckled egg
        I has a paper dragon!!! Uh, good question.

Oh I actually got a speckled egg but it said I had too many hatchlings Darn it 4 hatchling limit if you want more eggs.
        -

Comment

Ooooh! I got a beautiful glow one like Ronja's Niteo

Check out my dragons here
          -

Comment

I'm exited for you ... it's fun to see yours & Ronja's rows of hatclings & eggs...

If you got another rock-dragon, name him KARANG which is rock in Indo (Batu is more = stone)
            sigpic

Comment

I'm exited for you ... it's fun to see yours & Ronja's rows of hatclings & eggs...

If you got another rock-dragon, name him KARANG which is rock in Indo (Batu is more = stone)
              Yeah, I was thinking more grey stone when I went looking for a name. My next one can be Karang.

Does anyone know how many dragon types there are?

I guess I should go visit the Dragon forum a bit more.
              -

Comment

Well of course Orthos is a girl.... is Orthosa more of a girls name? lol And I bet Bellatrix (the black one) will be a male now just to annoy me.. I really gotta wait til I know what they are before I name the dragons

And yeah Rox I surfing around a bit looking at the diff dragon scrools and so far I've been able to find these. (Don't look unless u really wanna know what they all look like grown up!) The Silver males are my faves!

ETA: Crap I had another scrool aswell with 2 more, but I lost the link

ETA: Found it! Here and here (if u wanna know!!)
                Last edited by Ronja; 09 July 2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

YAY!! Our two headed dragons finally got wings!! Bugger! It's another girl, that makes 9 females and 4 males.

Well it looks like the only dragon I haven't got is a gold one. And then there are the chicken and dino eggs!!
                  -

Comment

Ronja, your two headed dragon already an adult now... wow! it/they look great
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a new eggy!!
                      Check out my dragons here

Ronja, your two headed dragon already an adult now... wow! it/they look great
                      Yup, definitely look great. I'm still waiting on my one to finish growing.
                      -

Comment

YAY! I got a spotted egg! I abandoned one of my hatchlings (yes I'm cruel, I didn't like it ) And got 3 new ones instead

I got flooded with girls this time... 3 females in a row lol... but at least I don't have to rename Bellatrix And the 2 headed ones look great indeed guys!

ETA: Teh dragons

<=== Serperus

<=== Silex

<=== Caleo

<=== Cuius

<=== Caliga

<=== Orthos-a

<=== Cleo (Cuius and Serperus's)

<=== Niteo
                        Last edited by Ronja; 11 July 2008, 10:20 AM.

Comment

O I wish I could have seen this before I got rid of that hatchling crap...

"How to get a zombie hatchling/adult (DOES NOT work with an egg) : First, get a hatchling with several views and under 6 days old. Then kill it in your actions. You will see a gravestone. Go to actions again and hit revive. If you are lucky he/she will be a zombie."

Sounds cool I must try that one later...

Oh and this is what the original dragons looked like (I'm glad they changed them!!)

ETA: aaaaaaaaand I killed it. Awesome My poor baby dragon ^ be careful with that zombie thing guys, u will most likely just kill the dragon
                          Last edited by Ronja; 10 July 2008, 01:24 PM.

Comment

YAY! Finally got 2 males, but the breeding acts only resulting in 1 egg ... *sigh*

My Dragon Pen

= ScalyJade

= PurplyJade

= BlooeyJade

= GrayJade

= PinkyJade

= JadeyJade

= KencanaWungu

= Kembara

= KecilMungil

= Samudra

The eggs

Could you guys uhh... click on my purple egg... I'm thinking of *whisper*abandon*whisper* it
                            sigpic

Comment

Had enough or the purplys have ya? lol Don't abandon it tho. Try the thingy with the thingy I mentioned above... maybe u'll get a zombie u might get lucky!

And damn it Niteo is a girl

ETA: O and she grew up as I typed lol

ETA again Bred her with Caliga and it worked! Maybe it'll be a male this time, hopefully

Last edited by Ronja; 11 July 2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Yeah... I might be doing that too... depends of my mood in a couple days...
                                I already got two purple, one male & one female (so one kind does indeed have 2 genders) I want other kind of dragons. let's see... by the way, keep on clickin'
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X