The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Thanks fro the egg, Bajka.
      sigpic

Comment

'The Beast', Cat?
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, no idea when I got that. Was there an X-Men weekend theme sometime?

Last edited by Gatecat; 16 December 2017, 02:11 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 03 December 2017, 05:01 AM.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Thanks again Bajka.
              sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Magistream appears to be down for a couple of days longer. Hope this server issue gets sorted soon.

Comment

I was wondering that too.

Anyone elso got an Etheris from today`s advent calendar? Seems they are the new pegasus equivalent of the Ethercorns...
                  http://www.valleyofunicorns.com/Horse/5002122
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, got this one: http://www.valleyofunicorns.com/Horse/5002658

Not sure what to make of this. It's just a variation, maybe a whole new sprite set for a new species would've been better...

Comment

Yes, new species, DS. Don't know when the foundations will be available yet. Soon, I hope. Fingers crossed you don't have to buy them but can collect like we did before.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just saw the Etheris in Subterranean Cat's shack for 2 Gold, same as the Ethercorns. Since there are no daycare boxes anymore that's the only place to get them... for now.

EDIT: Got another one from the calendar. http://www.valleyofunicorns.com/Horse/5035002 Shame its another stallion
                        Last edited by Gatecat; 16 December 2017, 01:08 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I got another stallion, too.
                          sigpic

Comment

They will be Holiday biome on DC. I hope I will catch CB Holly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Me too, CB Holly and CB Yulebuck is what I still need.
                              sigpic

Comment

CB Holly, please. Oh my...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X