No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you DS. I even don't know what is Coli Trainers. I'm just started level 7. I used battle stones and I hope I gave correctly those stat points. Just learning how to battle. I will ask for help when I will stuck.
    sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

New zombie again.
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Cat!
          Bajka, here's a handy guide on how to level your dragons in the Coli: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
          I remember when I started in the coliseum, I was confused as heck. But now I actually like it.

New eggs in the cave:
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 01 December 2019, 07:07 AM. Reason: moar eggs

Comment

Thanks DS. It's very helpfull.
            Just changed battle stones and stats and they fight better. I'm on level 10.
            Last edited by Bajka20; 01 December 2019, 09:49 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

oops, new release.... didn't expect that...
              Last edited by Gatecat; 08 December 2019, 10:32 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

New Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

If anyone would like one of these dragons, they are going spare released to the abandoned page.

Last edited by stargatefan234; 07 December 2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Bred this

Comment

Bred these...

Last edited by Gatecat; 13 December 2019, 10:06 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this

Comment

X-mas breeding

Bred this
                          It has a nice code too.

AP finds:
                          Last edited by Gatecat; 21 December 2019, 06:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                            X-mas breeding

Bred this
                            It has a nice code too.
                            Congrats. Pretty code.
                            Going to hunting in AP.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bred This

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X