Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

*random dragons for unlocking encyclopedia clicks*
    Heh... I need a Magma and all the dino's apart from the triceratops. Guess what aren't around very often?

All eggies duly cared for.
    sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Iz I can breed you Magma.

sigpic

Comment

I forgot to check on dragon Cave for a bit but no dead eggs or hatchlings.
          Hello
          I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
            I forgot to check on dragon Cave for a bit but no dead eggs or hatchlings.
            woop woop no dead eggs

Bred these

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              Iz I can breed you Magma.

Yes, please, Baj, if you wouldn't mind. Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Yes, please, Baj, if you wouldn't mind. Thank you.
                Just sent you PM with link to 3 Magmas.

Those dragons on Flight Rising are so pretty.
                I think my fav are Spirals. Have now 40 slots. Want to buy more. But it's expensive.
                Look at this boy:
                BBCode:

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a pretty boy, Bajka! Yes, lair space gets more and more expensive the more slots you buy. At the moment, I'm investing to expanding the hibernation lair, it's cheaper.

If you're interested in more Noodles (Spirals); I've just hatched two babies Crystal/Shim/Circuit in blue and white:

Also have this guy:

And a Skydancer and a couple of Snipsnaps in my Noodledad (aka Windsinger, His Great Noodliness In The Sky) tab: http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/35331/1437949/1
                  If you'd like one, let me know. Of course this also valid for you, Iz!

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 19 July 2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks DS for hint. I'm now checking this hibernation lair.

And I would love to have this first baby Spiral 53716697
                    sigpic

Comment

clicks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                        And I would love to have this first baby Spiral 53716697
                        Sure, I sent her over.

Comment

Sure, I sent her over.
                          Thank you.
                          sigpic

Comment

New eggs! In Forest and Jungle.
                            I was expecting the release for next weekend.

Last edited by Gatecat; 31 July 2019, 10:46 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wasn't expecting it at all! The monthly releases generally take me totally by surprise. I log in and browse the cave, finding eggs I don't recognise, thinking "Huh? What's that?" And then it slowly dawns on me.

To be honest, I liked it back in the days when releases were random and we did not get swamped with new species. I can't even recall the egg descriptions of most species nowadays, only the old ones.

Comment

Also have this guy:

And a Skydancer and a couple of Snipsnaps in my Noodledad (aka Windsinger, His Great Noodliness In The Sky) tab: http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/35331/1437949/1
                                If you'd like one, let me know. Of course this also valid for you, Iz!
                                That Pistachio boy is a bit handsome so wouldn't mind him at all, if he's still going begging?

I've got these three little ones needing good homes, too, but the colour combos are a bit off so I'm thinking they'll be exalt fodder.

After quite a bit of experimentation in the scrying lab I've decided I'm not keen on most of the tertiary genes. My current preferences are underbelly, opal, weathered, blossoms (squueeee) and smoke. I love blossoms, but it's so difficult to get.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X