• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
    Valentine breeding

Indeed

*clicks*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

And AP hunting for nice lineages.
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

*clicks*
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks

Last edited by Gatecat; 09 February 2020, 12:29 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Breed some pretties to my project.

sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Grabbed these from the cave for the raffle

Comment

New Valentine eggs.

EDIT: Valentine Zombies:
                    Last edited by Gatecat; 25 February 2020, 11:44 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Grabbed these during Valentine's Day

*Clicks*

Comment

*weekend clicks*

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Finished the Stargate Atlantis rewatch yesterday. It was so great to watch it again after such a loooong time. It's so sad they never made that movie.

What to watch now? I did SG-1 and SGA, squeezed in Farscape in between (and like DS9 I realised years after what a great show that was), but somehow I can't bring myself to watch SGU.

Did some breeding:

sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Yay for the rewatch, Cat! I'm currently on season 4 of SG-1, doing a rewatch with DS junior who's never seen all episodes in the correct order before. DS9 is a great show, I need to rewatch that again, too. Did you try Star Trek: Enterprise yet? It's not to every trekkie's taste but IMO it's very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X