X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bred these

EDIT: and these

EDIT 2: and these Halloween Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 26 October 2020, 11:43 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Have 2 CB Kohrakis to give away, if anyone has missed them last year? They're currently on cooldown.

Comment

Me please, if you still have them. I still need 4, but can't seem to catch them on my phone.
        sigpic

Comment

Realised yesterday I should have been saving my Zombie attempts for the increased odds on the 31st
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Did anyone solve that rune puzzle? I don't get it at all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
              Did anyone solve that rune puzzle? I don't get it at all.
              Unfortuately not. I didn't get too involved with the game this year, don't have the time currently.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everybody!

Got two new zombies:

Comment

*clicks*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Grabbed these eggs .

Comment

Happy Halloween.

Didn't have time to game too. Was busy with searching for pretty eggs in AP.
                  sigpic

Comment

Had no time to check the puzzle. Glad I was able to grab some eggs and forgot about the zombies #ohdear
                    sigpic

Comment

Managed to grab some eggs and I got 4 zombies.

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

Bred these

EDIT: and these

EDIT2: and this

Last edited by stargatefan234; 09 November 2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

*weekend clicks*

Just love the new ancient breed on FlightRising. So many possibilities for Wraith fandragons. I mean, just look at the manes!
                            https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/p...myext=prev.png

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Just love the new ancient breed on FlightRising. So many possibilities for Wraith fandragons. I mean, just look at the manes!
                                So pretty. Can't wait to get one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X