The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
    Not sure what you mean? Try sorting them by breed in alphabetical order.
    Why don't I try that.

On a separate note I got a warning for the use of the word 'orgy' on a post I made. It was not even in that kind of context and I've only ever posted twice before in the forum. I'm never going there again. A warning was well over the top and I'm still upset.

Sadly, I fear Season 2 is going to be delayed because of the lockdown.
    So I hear. Same with Picard, as well, which is sucky. But, NetFlix has some other really good shows coming up - Umbrella Academy for one.

I'm not going farther than 12gen, or I'll have to collect another 2058? dragons
    Wow, that's a lot of dragons. I'm going to cull my scroll, I think, and pare it down to a few pairs of each.

I try to avoid too much people and public transport. We have to wear face masks anyway. On the construction site our temperature is taken every morning. My colleagues are really nice, though.

Hope you're fine, too!
    Better, but still on the road to recovery as the plague has left me exhausted, breathy and with a variety of other odd symptoms like hand tremor and smelling smoke, particularly cigarette. Weird.

Be careful, hon, it's a nasty virus. *hug*
    sigpic

Comment

Bred the Hybrids

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Better, but still on the road to recovery as the plague has left me exhausted, breathy and with a variety of other odd symptoms like hand tremor and smelling smoke, particularly cigarette. Weird.

Be careful, hon, it's a nasty virus. *hug*
        Oh my, don't say you got the virus? All the best and I hope you fully recover... *hugs*
        sigpic

Comment

Would anyone like?
          Last edited by stargatefan234; 27 May 2020, 10:32 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

@ Cat and Baj:

So I play The Sims 4 and look what I found on one of the sites. I think I might download him for my game.

Screenshot_2020-05-26 BAkalia's The Witcher - Geralt of Rivia.jpg
            sigpic

Comment

Clicking
              sigpic

Comment

Bred this

EDIT:

Got these from the cave

EDIT2:

Bred this

Last edited by stargatefan234; 29 May 2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

@ Cat and Baj:

So I play The Sims 4 and look what I found on one of the sites. I think I might download him for my game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43110[/ATTACH]

sigpic

Comment

Bred this

Comment

@ Cat and Baj:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43110[/ATTACH]
                      Ohhh, nice!!!

More zombies:

More eggs:
                      Last edited by Gatecat; 15 June 2020, 03:49 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bred this

Comment

Cat you have so many zombies now. Congrats.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bred this

EDIT

and this

EDIT2

and these

EDIT3

and these

EDIT4

EDIt5

EDIT6

EIDT7

EDIT8

EDIT9

EDITN:

Last edited by stargatefan234; 15 June 2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

And Magistream:

sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this

EDIT: and these
                                Last edited by stargatefan234; 17 June 2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X