Where were the nox during this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where were the nox during this?

I am feeling scared for the nox now, since the ori came into our galaxy during season 10 and conquered a lot of our allies. So, what about the Nox?

They are technologically advanced and the ori knew they would not be able to sway them to their side. Could that mean that all the Nox are dead by Ori Genocide.
    Beyond all odds, life will find a way

-Jurassic Park

The Ori couldn't even detect a cloaked Al'Kesh, I doubt they'd be able to find the Nox.

Comment

In an act of inexplicable pseudo-generosity, the Nox decided the Fifth Race was ready to earn its keep. Again.

Either that, or they went to go save Jonas, since SG-1 couldn't be arsed to. (Things have 'calmed down' enough at the SGC that Daniel can go to Atlantis, but he won't look for his one-time replacement!?)
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        The Ori couldn't even detect a cloaked Al'Kesh, I doubt they'd be able to find the Nox.
        Agreed. You can't kill what you can't find.

Comment

Even if they were found, they most likely would fight
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
            Doubt it, they were extremely advanced and probably just as powerful as the asgard, but lets not forget that they healed the Goa'uld even though they knew that they were evil.

Comment

The Goa'uld were no real threat to the Nox. If there were someone who was, they might fight. Emphasis on the "might".

Comment

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
                they would hide or use their collective powers to convince the Ori armies they're gone (for example halucinations).
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

I don't get what everyone's obsession with the Nox, they only appeared in 3 episodes.
                  If they weren't part of the alliance of 4 no one would care, we don't get many "OMG I hope the Gadmeer/Giant Aliens/Reole/Re'tu are ok" threads
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

A few "Hey! Whatever Happen To [insert alien here]?" for those guys wouldn't be bad.

We'll never know. The Nox'll never be mentioned again. I think people want to see more of them [people like me], is because they were one of the 4 Great Races, up there with the Asgard and Ancients and the ultra-cool Furlings! They got lots of attention when it suited TPTB early on when it was necessary to show how backwards humanity was. Now that we've got Ancient and Asgard tech, who needs another good guy on our side with the same level of tech?
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      we don't get many "OMG I hope the...Giant Aliens...are ok" threads
                      Oh, some seem to be obsessed with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                        I don't get what everyone's obsession with the Nox, they only appeared in 3 episodes.
                        If they weren't part of the alliance of 4 no one would care, we don't get many "OMG I hope the Gadmeer/Giant Aliens/Reole/Re'tu are ok" threads
                        Well a lot of our advanced allies are dead, harmed severely, or were conquered by the Ori: Free Jaffa (decimated, pretty badly hurt), Hebridian (conquered), Jonas' people (conquered, mentioned in passing), and other worlds have met bad fates to the Ori bugs or armies.

The Nox for all their advanced technology may not be strong enough to hide from the Ori, who would want to destroy anything that COULD pose a threat to them. The Nox have too much advance tech; even if they are peaceful pacifists, they were allied with their former enemies the alterans.

The Retou most likely were also conquered. most likely the giant aliens and the Reole met the same fate. Everyone with some level of tech was a threat to Ori power; only the people of the light or primitive human civilizations would be spared if they accept origin.

I think the evil Aschen might have got what was coming to them too based on the Ori tactics.
                        Beyond all odds, life will find a way

-Jurassic Park

Comment

The Ori crusade was no where near complete, they only had 7 ships in the entire galaxy!

Comment

I watched Dominion yesterday, and Adria said the galaxy would probably fall within months.

But that's still months!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The Nox have got a floating city so even if the Ori destroyed the planet the city might be o.k, also there is a possibility they could leave for another galaxy.
                              LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                              Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                              99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Working...
                              X