Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Had A Time Machine.. What Would You Do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You Had A Time Machine.. What Would You Do?

If you had a time machine what would you do with it?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

prevent the zombie out break.

Comment

Depends on how good your tima machne is LOL..... Just don't buy the parts from Tandy LOL..... Do they even exist in the USA any more, or even cater to the hobbyist like the old days....

========================================================

OK 3 things I would love to do and one permanent change.....

1) Visit the far, far, far future say 600,000 years to see if humans are at all still around and what the
      Earth is like... I wonder if by then we've all died off and the planet has ben wasted..

2) Go back to 1980. I was 13 in grade 7 and we had the hottest teacher on the planet, (well relatively
      speaking to us at the time that is) Though I admit still thinking back then she was bloody good...
      Anyway I'd go back in time to that year and pose as a relative of myself and try and work my way
      into her life. Knowledge of the future and of her, would help in my quest..

3) Go back to biblical times and visit Jesus and see if he was for real. I mean if he took his power as
      god and made himself human on Earth he'd recognise and know me.... I'd have to duke it out with
      him and see if he'd send me back o my own time if he had any powers at all..
      =========================================================

As for a permanent change I'd love to visit the time period Jane Austen portrayed in Emma ...
      I just love the way the women dressed and the no polution and all..... I'd take back a few home
      comforts with me, my laptop and such. Maybe make myself rich by flaunting future knowledge
      and inventions.....
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X