Jennifer Keller/Richard Woolsey Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifer Keller/Richard Woolsey Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

» You might say it's a little bit too early to ship these two, but as both Keller and Woolsey are regulars I am looking forward to their dynamic and chemistry between these two. Both Keller and Woolsey are 'new', and I'm hoping this relationship will fan out over the next season.

» I think they may be cute together.

What she said .

Comment

Welcome If Woolsey really likes Keller I think I may too. I can't wait for touching emotional moments between them.

Comment

I am new at this whole ship thing . Where do I start?

Comment

Oh dear. Robert Picardo's old enough to be her father and just a few years shy of grandfather (if he was 18 when his kid was born and s/he was 18 when his/her daughter was born, she'd be just 8 years younger than Jewel).

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Oh dear. Robert Picardo's old enough to be her father and just a few years shy of grandfather (if he was 18 when his kid was born and s/he was 18 when his/her daughter was born, she'd be just 8 years younger than Jewel).
            Well May-December romances are rather popular in Hollywood. Look at Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart. It could work with Keller/Woolsey

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              » You might say it's a little bit too early to ship these two, but as both Keller and Woolsey are regulars I am looking forward to their dynamic and chemistry between these two. Both Keller and Woolsey are 'new', and I'm hoping this relationship will fan out over the next season.

» I think they may be cute together.
              That's right, because they are both 'new' they may look to each other for support and, who knows, maybe something will come from that?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                I am new at this whole ship thing . Where do I start?
                Maybe you could think of where he may take her on a first date? I think if he really liked her, he would take her somewhere really romantic, Woolseys like that I think.
                sigpic

Comment

You are all bad people

But you make my day that little brighter

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                    Maybe you could think of where he may take her on a first date? I think if he really liked her, he would take her somewhere really romantic, Woolseys like that I think.
                    First date? Hmm...okay, I hear New Lantia has a deep ocean .

Comment

First date? Hmm...okay, I hear New Lantia has a deep ocean .
                      Perfect!
                      sigpic

Comment

Perfect!
                        On a more serious note, I have no idea where Woolsey could take her. I mean, she doesn't strike me as the romantic one. Maybe we need to let things develop .

Comment

On a more serious note, I have no idea where Woolsey could take her. I mean, she doesn't strike me as the romantic one. Maybe we need to let things develop .
                          That would be great to watch and see what happens.
                          sigpic

Comment

That would be great to watch and see what happens.
                            Who knows...maybe the lovebirds will have a picnic on the pier .

Comment

Who knows...maybe the lovebirds will have a picnic on the pier .
                              Ah, that would be nice.

See, you are getting the hang of this whole shipping thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X