X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    But what I say is scripture
    Who will read it?
    By the way - why did Jellyboy not shoot me????
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

My time was needed elsewhere
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

But what I say is scripture
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Of course not. I'm God
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Of course not. I'm God
            May I share your cloud?
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

No
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Checking in after Hurricane Harvey.
                We had almost 4 ft of water in the first floor of the house. We lost everything downstairs and in the garage. Car, bikes, all furniture, appliances, personal belongings, etc - everything. Been a pretty crappy month since it happened. The entire first floor is down to just the studs. All the floors are gone. No flood insurance (not on a flood plain). Homeowners doesn't cover rising water. FEMA only gives out up to $33k. Basically don't know what we're going to do.
                Lost all my seasons of Stargate on DVD as well - along with all my other DVDs, and 9 shelves of books. The books hurt the most.
                Anyway, if you're interested, here's an album where I've been compiling pics since the storm started, up to current status of the house: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rattle...57685839213560

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, everything can eventually be replaced.

Comment

We had almost 4 ft of water in the first floor of the house. We lost everything downstairs and in the garage. Car, bikes, all furniture, appliances, personal belongings, etc - everything. Been a pretty crappy month since it happened. The entire first floor is down to just the studs. All the floors are gone. No flood insurance (not on a flood plain). Homeowners doesn't cover rising water. FEMA only gives out up to $33k. Basically don't know what we're going to do.
                    Lost all my seasons of Stargate on DVD as well - along with all my other DVDs, and 9 shelves of books. The books hurt the most.
                    Anyway, if you're interested, here's an album where I've been compiling pics since the storm started, up to current status of the house: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rattle...57685839213560
                    you'd think any place that frequently sees hurricanes would be on a flood plain as hurricanes generally tend to cause a lot of it

Comment

oh yeah, and the temporary apartment we are at while our house is being repaired was burglarized last week. took my 27" imac, my wife's macbook, and her jewelry.

life's been good.

Comment

Well that's nice. "Here, buy some insurance incase your house get's flooded. Except for people whose house get flooded, you get no insurance. But you're covered for a zombie apocalypse!" Sometimes you just want to beat the people in charge of insurance companies with a bat to the edge of death, let them heal, and then do it again like that vulture eating Prometheus' liver.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X