This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's going on with all the Cylons?

So I just finished watching the mid-season finale, and a friend and I were talking about how neither of us were sure as to the status of the rest of the Cylons.

It's been a while since I watched the other three seasons, so there's a few things I'm not sure of... so here's how I remember it going:

* The Cylons wipe out the colonies
    * They chase the fleet around for a while
    * Cylons occupy Caprica (and the rest of the colonies, I assume)
    * The Cylons get smart and realize maybe killing the humans might have been not the nicest thing to do

Now here's the first thing I can't quite recall - I know that Cylons left Caprica at this point, deciding to let Cylons and Humanity go their separate ways. Did *all* the Cylons leave Caprica, or are there still Cylons occupying the Twelve Colonies?

* Apparently, the Cylons have changed their minds and find the humans on New Caprica, the humans escape
    * Cylons go back to chasing humans, but start to conflict with each other
    * Cylons experience what could be considered a civil war
    * Resurrection Ship gets destroyed, Cylons now can die.
    * After going back and forth on this for a bit, the Cylons now seem to be okay with working alongside humans
    Spoiler:
    * Earth is found

Now, I was under the impression there were more resurrection ships... is this not the case? Are all of the Cylons mortal now? Now that the mid-season finale has taken place, and humans and Cylons are 'working together'... I'm left wondering if there are more Cylons out there. I feel like I'm missing something, because it seems to me that there's only one broken base star with the Fleet at the moment... did all the other Cylons get wiped out and I missed something? Are there still Cylons occupying the 12 Colonies?

I just feel like I missed something or am not remembering everything that happened in the past seasons...
    Last edited by crobot; 18 June 2008, 12:11 PM.

- We can't know for sure, but chances are, there are no cylons left on the 12 colonies

- I'm not all that clued into the technical details, but apparently the destruction of the resurrection hub takes away the ability of any cylon to download into a new body, regardless of whether there are resurrection ships in range or not.

- Yes, there are more cylons out there (the Cavils, Dorals, Simons) who were on the other side of the civil war

Hope that answered your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X