Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping that someone here can help me find a story I read recently. Stupid me didn't save the link and now am regretting that silly mistake.
    The story is set around the episode when Jack is stuck in Atlantis with Woolsey. Landry orders or rather asks Sam to build a bomb to sink the city.
    Skip ahead to Sam in an elevator which suddenly stops and a cable snaps. She doesn't really seem to care as she believes she has killed Jack. They call out to her as she lays on the floor and she only answers when she hears Jacks voice.
    Does anyone know the title of this fic? I swear I had read it on ff.net only I can't find the silly thing.
    Thank you in advance for your help. Xo
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey all. I have a request. I am searching for a fic where Sam, for some reason, ends up in a psychiatric hospital after Jack is presumably killed.
      Jack goes to Sam and she at first thinks she's really nuts. Then she realises he's real (I think he's appearing as a hologram so he's not solid but he's not dead - I think the Asgard are involved) and Janet finds out when she stays back late to visit Sam.
      Does this ring any bells?? Many thanks in advance xo
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Hey all. I have a request. I am searching for a fic where Sam, for some reason, ends up in a psychiatric hospital after Jack is presumably killed.
        Jack goes to Sam and she at first thinks she's really nuts. Then she realises he's real (I think he's appearing as a hologram so he's not solid but he's not dead - I think the Asgard are involved) and Janet finds out when she stays back late to visit Sam.
        Does this ring any bells?? Many thanks in advance xo
        I remember reading a fic with Sam as a patient in a psych hospital but that was on Always & Forever. Sorry.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

About ten years ago I read this story; then lost it. It was named "Direct Deposit" Really good-anyone have it?

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            I remember reading a fic with Sam as a patient in a psych hospital but that was on Always & Forever. Sorry.
            This one is definitely not on SJA&F but I'm wondering if the one you're thinking of is where Mackenzie finds her and gives her to Jack who takes her to a hotel before getting Daniel and Teal'c and then Janet involved. That one is available on ff.net and on SJDirectory
            The one I'm looking forhas a nurse who isn't very pleasant. She tells Janet's to leave after she was visiting Sam who had been telling Janet about her visions of Jack. Janet stayed hidden after visiting hours were up as she suspected Sam wasn't hallucinating. Then when she hears Sam talking she finally sees Jack.
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies View Post
              About ten years ago I read this story; then lost it. It was named "Direct Deposit" Really good-anyone have it?
              I remember this fic. Have you searched SJD or ff.net? Can you remember the name of the author?
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Ngatiara View Post
                Hey, I'm looking for a fic that I swear I had saved but it's disappeared. I've been searching for it for weeks, both on fanfiction.net (which is where I originally found it) and by using Google keyword search, but can't find it anywhere.

It's a team fic, they're on a planet doing trade negotiations I think, and it turns out the ruler is a Goa'uld, and Sam gets injured and separated from the guys. She ends up down the bottom of a castle and finds a hidden room, and the guys find her down there after seeing smears of her blood on the wall, right as she's fighting for her life against a Goa'uld or fake Tok'ra (I can't remember exactly). I think either SG3 or SG12 are also there to help SG1 escape.

Thanks!
                Possible Do Not Go Gentle By jadedfirefly https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1696441/jadedfirefly

Comment

Hey, it's definitely not Do Not Go Gentle (love that story btw, that's been on my fav list for years).

I remember they're in a castle or fortress or something like that, the guys are upstairs trying to get a pack of Jaffa off their trail and they think Sam is safe, but she's gone off on her own and they only find the secret room (which is in a random corridor with no rooms off it and a dead end) because she leaves a bloody handprint on the wall beside her (if I remember correctly she took a staff blast to her side, and the guys left her in a closet while they searched for an exit until they ran into a Jaffa patrol). They find her right as she's having a fight in a control room of some kind

Comment

All of this sounds tremendously familiar, except for Sam getting separated from the guys. Do they find goa'uld tech that Sam uses to help them escape?

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                      All of this sounds tremendously familiar, except for Sam getting separated from the guys. Do they find goa'uld tech that Sam uses to help them escape?

Seaboe
                      Honestly I can't remember, once the guys find Sam they zat the Goa'uld she's fighting with, and I think another sg team shows up (either SG3 or SG12) and they take out the Goa'uld running the planet and the locals are grateful, team heads home yada yada. I just remember it was really well written, but for the life of me cannot remember the title or author lol!

Comment

There is a fic that popped into my head recently. It is only a little bit of it. Somehow Sam goes back into the past and is gone for awhile. The gate activates and a woman and child come through. It is Jack's son, who is about the age he was when he accidentally killed himself. That's it. Anyone?
                        Last edited by hedwig; 01 November 2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          There is a fic that popped into my head recently. It is only a little bit of it. Somehow Sam goes back into the past and is gone for awhile. The gate activates and a woman and child come through. It is Sam and Jack's son, who is about the age he was when he accidentally killed himself. That's it. Anyone?
                          Sounds interesting but I don't recall such fic. Hope someone can find it so I can check it out too.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            There is a fic that popped into my head recently. It is only a little bit of it. Somehow Sam goes back into the past and is gone for awhile. The gate activates and a woman and child come through. It is Sam and Jack's son, who is about the age he was when he accidentally killed himself. That's it. Anyone?
                            Is it This Cannot Be Happening by Jojo6? I remember reading it on Fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by smargs View Post
                              Is it This Cannot Be Happening by Jojo6? I remember reading it on Fanfiction.net
                              I will check it out and let you know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by smargs View Post
                                That's a great fic but it's not Charlie.
                                I got the impression the hedwigs story was Sam coming through with Charlie.
                                This story revolves around an AU Sam who has kidnapped her son to keep him safe but Jack doesn't know that's why she stole him. She's been in the run for some time.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X