Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103
    Probie

Default Re: Fic Search thread

Anyone hear of a fic similar to the Daniel becomes a vampire question?

Default Re: Fic Search thread

Hi

I'm looking for a fic that I read many many years ago, probably posted on heliopolis and I seen to recall it being really long.

In it Jack and Sam are married with kids, I wanna say quite a few kids, they have powers that they try to keep hidden outside the family. At some point a higher being kidnap Jack and Sam, unsure about others, and keeps them on another plane? They're de-aged to young adults by the other beings and they're addicted to something. When they finally find a way to escape they can't leave because as Sam told told if she was addicted then so was the baby as she was pregnant.

Probie

Hello everyone,

I am searching for some fics who were posted a long time ago.

They are all Sam/Janet FF.

the first one I am searching for is about SG-1 coming back from a mission and they are gender switched. Sam is a man and all the man are women. Sam and Janet have sex in the bathroom as far as I can remember.

The second one I can hardly remember. I only remember that Sam did save Janet in a Bar from her ex-husband? Boyfriend? some other thugs? I only can remember that she did wear some black leatherjacket in it and was really badass.

Also I am such a sucker for first time stories. If you have some or know where to find it, just shoot. Also I would like to know if there is another place besides AO3, Fanfiction.net, or PinkRabbit consortium to find Sam/Janet stories. Thank you so much. I really hope you can help me.

Docfraiser

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556