This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Here's another request ... and hopefully somebody recognizes it and recalls the title:

Jack and Sara are still married and Charlie is still alive, though he has a disability due to accidentally shooting himself. Sam joins SG1 and is living with Pete (there's a good reason for this). When Cassie is rescued from Hanka, Jack talks Sara into adopting her with him (though Sara is not all that willing). Instead of Sam being possessed by Jolinar, Jack is the one that Jolinar jumps into. Later on, Jack and Sara get divorced and Jack has custody of Cassie, while Sara has custody of Charlie (also for good reasons). Sam sustains a serious injury of some kind to her leg and nothing much seems to help in healing it until Jack sneaks the healing device out of the SGC and takes it to the hospital where Sam is and heals her leg. Sam and Jack eventually become involved.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? Would love to find it again.
    I think it's Evolution by Denise
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      I think it's Evolution by Denise
      Yes! Thank you. That's the one. I should have know it was hers; she has so many good stories.

Comment

thanks

it's also on my website if you don't want to use ff.net
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Can anyone rec a good rewrite of Unending with Jack in it?

Comment

NeverEnding

It's a work in progress so who knows how the updates will go (so far pretty regular). This is the first I found with Jack in it.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Here's another story I'm looking for: It's in Season 7 or 8, because Sam is dating Pete. On a mission, SG1 comes across a bunch of ruins, and while searching through them, a big storm comes up, and the team has to take shelter in the ruins overnight. While exploring, Sam falls through a trap door in the floor and lands in a room with apparently no doors to get out, and she's injured in the process. She finds a skeleton while there and realizes she's trapped. The guys discover she's missing and start searching. Meanwhile, an "apparition" of Grace appears to Sam and helps her find a way out. The apparition has also led the guys to find Sam. Once they've gotten out of the ruins and are on their way back to the gate, they are cut off from the gate by Jaffa and have to hide. Teal'c and Daniel, who have become separated from the other two continue trying to get to the gate, while Jack and Sam have to hide, and Grace appears again and leads them to a cave to hide in. While they are hiding there, Grace (if I remember correctly) appears to both of them, and by the time they can get out, Grace has them thinking/believing that she is their future daughter. Does this story ring any bells with anybody?

Comment

Led By Grace by janissima.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Led By Grace by janissima.
                  Thank you. That's the one.

Comment

I am looking for a story I read a while back, I was hoping someone could help me with the name, it was good and I want to read it again. It has been a while and I have read to many stories but from what I can remember.

The stargate had become public knowledge and they were heros, but Sam was considered a dead one as she never made it back from one mission and much of the public blames Sam for some things that went wrong even though her team mates tried to clear her name.
                    It starts when a recluse Jack is talking with a reporter questioning him about Sam, when he finds out she may be alive they both make their way to the mountain. The story unfolds and the reporter soon learns how things really happened.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by komppy View Post
                      I am looking for a story I read a while back, I was hoping someone could help me with the name, it was good and I want to read it again. It has been a while and I have read to many stories but from what I can remember.

The stargate had become public knowledge and they were heros, but Sam was considered a dead one as she never made it back from one mission and much of the public blames Sam for some things that went wrong even though her team mates tried to clear her name.
                      It starts when a recluse Jack is talking with a reporter questioning him about Sam, when he finds out she may be alive they both make their way to the mountain. The story unfolds and the reporter soon learns how things really happened.

Thanks
                      Omg! That's such an amazing story!

It's Andromeda Series by Ally Snow!

Wonderful, wonderful.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Omg! That's such an amazing story!

It's Andromeda Series by Ally Snow!

Wonderful, wonderful.
                        Thank you so much, I have been looking for it for days. It was one of the first fan fics I read and I wanted to re read it badly.
                        Thank you

Comment

You're welcome!
                          sigpic

Comment

Need help on another, sorry about this I read these when I first discovered fan fiction, and now I am hooked. I am going back and re reading the ones I first read because I know I missed things in them.

This one takes place before the series starts, some how Jack and Sam both end up as POWS in Iraq. They get separated when they return home and he tries to find her.
                            Sorry if that is vague but it was one of the first ones I read and I forget a lot of it.

Thanks

Comment

hey im just looking for any fan fic were sg-1 and Atlantis come together and go on missions together. preferably were they get Atlantis flying and go on space mission with the Daedalus and or any other ships

Comment

Originally posted by komppy View Post
                                Need help on another, sorry about this I read these when I first discovered fan fiction, and now I am hooked. I am going back and re reading the ones I first read because I know I missed things in them.

This one takes place before the series starts, some how Jack and Sam both end up as POWS in Iraq. They get separated when they return home and he tries to find her.
                                Sorry if that is vague but it was one of the first ones I read and I forget a lot of it.

Thanks
                                I remember this one, I think that some Aliens give Sam the chance to change time, so she ends up with Jack in Iraq and I think once they get free she ends up pregnant, but Jack doesn't know and is with his wife and son. Sam's mom is still alive in it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X