This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a fic
    The story I'm looking for is about Sam. She starts acting strange. She moves out of her house and into a motel. She
    starts having sex with an old professor of hers. They have sex in his car, I think. She gets pregnant. He doesn't want
    anything to do with her then. Jack goes to the motel to check on her. He stops her from killing herself. She has a baby
    girl and Jack helps raise her. Do you know this story? Please tell me the name. I read it once and could never find it
    again. Thanks!

Comment

It sounds awful. Totally OOC for Sam.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

Seaboe

Ruse by kpasa. http://archiveofourown.org/works/225...apters/4947918

By the description it does sound OCC for Sam but it is a great story. There are reasons for the OCC and I definitely think you should give it a read.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

Seaboe
          Unfortunately, there are a LOT of fanfictions about Sam that are so totally OOC that they have nothing to do with our Sam.

Comment

I'm looking for a story Sam/Jack, I dont know if it was ever finished. I'm pretty sure it was on ff.net but could be elsewhere.

It takes places when Jack is General, probably after he left the SGC. Sam and Jack go sailing and talk about the future. I remember they had a conversation on the sailing boat late at night while sleeping next to eachother.

Been trying to find this story for a while now, hope anyone remembers the title or has a link

Comment

Anyone hear of a fic similar to the Daniel becomes a vampire question?

Comment

Hi

I'm looking for a fic that I read many many years ago, probably posted on heliopolis and I seen to recall it being really long.

In it Jack and Sam are married with kids, I wanna say quite a few kids, they have powers that they try to keep hidden outside the family. At some point a higher being kidnap Jack and Sam, unsure about others, and keeps them on another plane? They're de-aged to young adults by the other beings and they're addicted to something. When they finally find a way to escape they can't leave because as Sam told told if she was addicted then so was the baby as she was pregnant.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am searching for some fics who were posted a long time ago.

They are all Sam/Janet FF.

the first one I am searching for is about SG-1 coming back from a mission and they are gender switched. Sam is a man and all the man are women. Sam and Janet have sex in the bathroom as far as I can remember.

The second one I can hardly remember. I only remember that Sam did save Janet in a Bar from her ex-husband? Boyfriend? some other thugs? I only can remember that she did wear some black leatherjacket in it and was really badass.

Also I am such a sucker for first time stories. If you have some or know where to find it, just shoot. Also I would like to know if there is another place besides AO3, Fanfiction.net, or PinkRabbit consortium to find Sam/Janet stories. Thank you so much. I really hope you can help me.

Docfraiser

Comment

While I am not looking for anything imparticular, I am looking for some good Stargate fan fiction for some good reading and to see how others write their fanfics so I can write my own. I would like them to have at least semi-good grammar, and an actual story rather than a bunch of sex and crap.

Please no SGU fictions, SGA and SG-1 only.
                    Art by RavioArts on Instagram

Comment

Not sure if this belongs here, although in a round-about way it is to do with finding fanfiction, so...

Does anyone know if the fic on the heliopolis websites is saved on a server somewhere? Like, if someone was willing to pay the website fees and server costs and such, would the site be able to be resurrected, or was everything deleted when it went down? And if it can be saved, is there any way to contact the old owners to talk about transferring ownership or something?

Comment

I have a feeling that Heliopolis is forever gone.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Wintercolt View Post
                          While I am not looking for anything in particular, I am looking for some good Stargate fan fiction for some good reading and to see how others write their fanfics so I can write my own. I would like them to have at least semi-good grammar, and an actual story rather than a bunch of sex and crap.

Please no SGU fictions, SGA and SG-1 only.
                          If you are a Sam/Jack shipper then I recommend the following authors:

- Joracwyn wrote a FABULOUS very plot/action driven story called "The parts of me" which is mostly sam-centric but very shippy threads throughout and then a focus on Sam/Jack at the end. No smut, well paced and fabulous characters. https://archiveofourown.org/works/16...pters/37389224
                          - Aenigmatic. in particular I love "Strange Shadows", "In the thirteenth hour" and "Ninevah" (All E rated but smut is not the focus, the plot and story and characterisation is fabulous, and excellent plot/story telling)
                          - NiceHatGeorgia (particularly "What Doesn't Kill you Makes you stronger" https://archiveofourown.org/works/14...pters/32542158 )
                          - Nellie Oleson (particularly "Under Cold Blue Stars" https://archiveofourown.org/works/43...apters/9905663 )
                          - Amara has a lot of smut, but some brilliant longer plot driven stories too including Primary Emotion, In Media Res, Like Real People Do
                          - Anything by Sally Reeve. Retrospective is one of my favourites: https://archiveofourown.org/works/1214026
                          - Caro_the_Poet has some lovely, shorter snippets which are mostly G/T rated
                          - Annerb wrote amazing SG fic
                          - Geneeste: https://archiveofourown.org/works/212924
                          - Other authors who I generally love are missparker, crowdedangels, ziparumparoo, professortennant, all available on AO3.

Like I said, I'm 100% diehard shipper so anything I've shared above is shippy by nature, and while a lot of those do have some smut in, none of them are focused on smut/sex, it's only part of the story and easily skipped for the actual plot to continue with. Good luck, and

Comment

I've recently return to Stargate SG1 fan fiction, years ago I read a ton of stories and there are a few I haven't been able to find that I remember reading.

1. Asgards made a bunch of Jack and Sam clones and they study them, One pair escapes and SG1 finds them I think but the Sam teenage clone is pregnant by then.

2. I think I remember a story where Jack ends up with a baby that was a clone Jack's baby after the younger Jack and his wife gets killed in a car accident.

If anyone remembers these story please let me know. I'm afraid their lost when Heliopolis went down.

Comment

Found the first story I was looking for I had it saved to a cd . It's title was Mark II .

Comment

Originally posted by closet-linguist View Post
                                Hi guys! I've been looking for a fic where someone has a vision or something and knows that a person called Daniel Jackson will be important for Earth's survival, and the SGC look him up and he's... 10 years old, and somehow Jack ends up adopting him.

There's also another one where Daniel is a kid, again about 10 or so, and ends up getting adopted by Jack and Sarah, and Charlie is still alive, and they don't get along real well at first. I think it's a series, and it's killing me that I can't find it again!
                                I don't know about the first one, but the second one is the "Much Abides" series by Darcy.

Comment

Working...
                                X