• Show
Clear All

Thanks so much Hedwig! It was indeed the version I was looking for

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKalGibbs View Post
      Thanks so much Hedwig! It was indeed the version I was looking for
      Yay!

Comment

Hey, Looking for a fic please. Think it was on jackfic but not sure. So in it Sg1 go to some planet and there are sand worms or something there? They can detect vibrations so the team has to be really careful but it all goes wrong and Carter gets injured. They go to a cave to wait the worm things out but Carter dies. When they go to leave Carter's body is returned to them, tho I don't remember how. She lives but they find out that she had loads of morphine in her system. Tealc admits to giving her the morphine. Jack then want Tealc reassigned. I don't remember much of it after that really. It was a lot better than that description honestly I really remember the worm things XD Anyone recognise it?

Comment

Originally posted by RosyApple View Post
          Hey, Looking for a fic please. Think it was on jackfic but not sure. So in it Sg1 go to some planet and there are sand worms or something there? They can detect vibrations so the team has to be really careful but it all goes wrong and Carter gets injured. They go to a cave to wait the worm things out but Carter dies. When they go to leave Carter's body is returned to them, tho I don't remember how. She lives but they find out that she had loads of morphine in her system. Tealc admits to giving her the morphine. Jack then want Tealc reassigned. I don't remember much of it after that really. It was a lot better than that description honestly I really remember the worm things XD Anyone recognise it?
          I sort of remember this, but I remember it a bit differently. Sam did die, but not before the team carried her back to the gate. She begged Teal'c to give her the morphine, and Jack eventually found out about it, and did want him reassigned, but that was before Sam confessed that she had actually given herself the morphine. I may or may not have it in my file of fic stories, but will look and see.

EDIT: I think this is it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4430710...lty-s-Betrayal by Skydiver

Whew! That was easier to find than I thought it would be. Hope it's the one you are looking for.
          Last edited by hedwig; 31 July 2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

That was quick! That is the one! Thank you

Comment

I think Jack Fic is still around, but the url changed. Jackfic.net now, or Jackfic.org? No longer Jackfic.com, I know.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

jackfic.org is the one you're looking for.

jackfic.com is for sale.

jackfic.net is site in Japanese about (according to Google Translate) sake.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Ah awesome! Helio is gone tho right? Gone gone

Comment

Yes. Sadly, Heliopolis is gone to the great beyond. Luckily, I have my own archive of stories that I liked and want to read again.

Comment

I think the Stargate Novel Archive changed URLs, too, but it still exists.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Love that site
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          I think the Stargate Novel Archive changed URLs, too, but it still exists.

Seaboe
                          It just needs to be updated.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Are you volunteering, iiradned?

Seaboe

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                              Are you volunteering, iiradned?

Make it a joined effort.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Would you mind sending me these stories as well? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X