Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Do Broken Hearts Go By Telkena. (Sam becomes infatuated with Jack after reading Jack's file just before the first mission to Abydos. She's not allowed to go and another two years pass and she finally gets assigned to the second mission, and finally meets her hero, but turns out he's very much human). It's no longer online. But I have a copy. I'm a noob, so don't have PM powers yet.

Comment

The fic I'm looking for was originally on SJAlways. I can't remember the title or the author. I've searched the Wayback machine to no avail and I'm hoping someone here might have a copy or at least give me a clue as to the title and author so I could Google around:

The Asgard transform Sam and Jack into children after some sort of injury/death. They're left to grow up in an accelerated fashion on another planet with Daniel as their guardian, their memories of their previous life would eventually return once they've reached their original ages. Each day/week that passes they get older, so the transformation is pretty quick. It's got and M rating for later chapters.

Any ideas campers?

Comment

Originally posted by enzosprite View Post
        Where Do Broken Hearts Go By Telkena. (Sam becomes infatuated with Jack after reading Jack's file just before the first mission to Abydos. She's not allowed to go and another two years pass and she finally gets assigned to the second mission, and finally meets her hero, but turns out he's very much human). It's no longer online. But I have a copy. I'm a noob, so don't have PM powers yet.
        Sorry, I was requesting this fic, but replying to this thread from a few years back and clicked the wrong button:
        Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
        Help! I've lost a fic...

It's AU, Sam goes on the original mission to Abydos but the guys don't know quite how to treat her. There's clearly something between her and Jack and they do, eventually hook up. I wish I remembered more, but I do remember Sam overhearing a conversation between the guys about her and being upset about it.

Does this happen to jog anyone's memory?

Comment

Originally posted by BadwWulf View Post
          Fic 1 - It's a Sam running away from wedding on the day of the wedding fic. I think she was getting marry to pete. Sam's father Jacob was also there, I think there's a scene where Jacob and Sam were in a car on the way to the wedding, and Jacob felt like he was taking his daughter to a funeral rather than a wedding. During the wedding Sam felt it might be too late to cancel but Jack and the team took care of it.
          I just saw this, sorry. I think I know it, but my fic list is at home.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Hi,

I'm looking for the fic where Pete invited the guys of SG 1 to a paintball battle as part of the pre wedding festivities. SG1 and Pete's nephew roundly trounce Pete and his cop friends.

It is not "All's fair in love and paintball"

Thank you.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's "Getting Over Carter", an ongoing story that isn't finished yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dottybunny View Post
                Hi,

I'm looking for the fic where Pete invited the guys of SG 1 to a paintball battle as part of the pre wedding festivities. SG1 and Pete's nephew roundly trounce Pete and his cop friends.

It is not "All's fair in love and paintball"

Thank you.
                Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                I'm pretty sure it's "Getting Over Carter", an ongoing story that isn't finished yet.
                Yes in chapter 5.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  Yes in chapter 5.
                  Thanks a bunch! You guys are THE BEST!
                  Yes, its a pity the fic isn't complete. Don't know why, but I had a ken to read that scene.

Thanks, once again!

Comment

I'm looking for a story that has been bugging me for a while. All I remember is this was after season 8. It was Sam/Jack. Sam and Jack have a thing which fizzles out because Sam pulls away. I think she wasn't entirely over her father dying / breaking up with Pete etc. Anyway she finds out she's pregnant, has the baby refuses to have anything to do with her and signs the baby over to Jack. Jack ends up raising their daughter alone. I'm not sure if they got back together in the end. This sound familiar to anyone?

Comment

Merry Holidays to everyone, and may all your Stargate dreams come true.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I warn you now I'm not sure that this is all from one story or if it is from several.
                        I don't remember the title(s) but what I remember is that Jack and Sam are captured by a race of aliens and experimented on, the aliens don't take their gear or weapons but have them pinned to tables via a field or something, the aliens intend to make Jack protect them from anyone that comes through the gate (or at least that is what they guess later) they do manage to escape and return to Earth (Sam seems to have gained telekinetic abilities I think Jack gains strength and healing abilities not sure) Jack and Sam while being experimented on are in the same room and can see and talk to each other the whole time. They form a bond with each other and need each other. (this is where I am confused if this is part of the same story) After returning to Earth and spending some downtime the team return to active duty and on one world Jack wants to do an experiment and have sex while going through the stargate with Sam, they ride on a F.R.E.D. through the gate (to some safe planet Abydos I think) while having sex.
                        Not sure this story was complete or not but I think it was/is on FF.net anyone have a clue about this story?

Comment

Hi. Hopefully someone can help me find this story. I don't remember much of what happens but just one scene near the end I think. Sam dies in the story but the Asgard create a clone body for her because they once took her DNA or something. Jack is asked by Thor if her new body should have the protein marker and he says yes, something about it being who she is. Sam can see the convo because her consciousness has already been put in the clone body. I think she is deliberating whether to return to SG1 and then hearing Jack makes her mind up. She enters the room and Jack remarks, something like, "that was quick."

Anyone recognise?

Comment

Nevermind I THINK I found it. I'll have to re-read it to be sure though. I think the story is Beyond Reason by KaseyJae https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11478837/1/Beyond-Reason in case anyone wants to read it.

EDIT: Well seems it is two stories, the part about the F.R.E.D. isn't part of the story Beyond Reason.
                            Last edited by StormFirestar; 19 February 2017, 07:13 PM. Reason: missing info

Comment

Hey guys

I finished reading "Moebius Squared" yesterday and have been searching all day for any "Sam adventures with the USS George Hammond"-style fics. Haven't found anything so far.

Any recommendations? Doesn't have to involve anyone else from SG-1, can take place right after "Moebius Squared" or even after the "Atlantis Legacy"-series. I don't have any specific requests, just somehow felt the urge to keep on reading about Sam and her new toy

Thanks!

Comment

This is what immediately popped into my mind.

Twelve Days by Rachel500

Twelve days with Sam as she commands the Hammond, deals with spending Christmas away from Jack, and some unusual coincidences with a familiar Christmas song...
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X