Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Sam/Jack AU episode fanfic In The Line of Duty, where Jolinar slept with Jack to try and gain his cooperation.

Read it years ago just can't remember the name or find it.

Comment

Looking for a fanfic that explore the early history of the Alterans in they home galaxy before some of them left the galaxy and become known as the Ancients.

Comment

Hi all

this is probably a long shot but here goes.

i'm looking for a fic about Sam. she has powers and needs to go to a special place / mansion to be tested and be able to hide them. Jack goes with her. the main person there is a woman (possibly aunt??). It is abit xmen-ish.

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by luanne_p View Post
          Hi all

this is probably a long shot but here goes.

i'm looking for a fic about Sam. she has powers and needs to go to a special place / mansion to be tested and be able to hide them. Jack goes with her. the main person there is a woman (possibly aunt??). It is abit xmen-ish.

thanks in advance
          Sounds vaguely like a crossover with Sanctuary I once read on FFnet. Have you tried looking at those?
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Hey all I am looking for a fic with a cross over with the phantom of the opera. Jack is the phantom and Sam is Christine.
            I vaguely remember reading a Phantom of the Opera-based fic a couple of months ago, but I think it was a fancy dress party at the SGC. Could it be the same fic?

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Sounds vaguely like a crossover with Sanctuary I once read on FFnet. Have you tried looking at those?
              Many thanks. I found it

called Necessary Disclosure

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4917705...ary-Disclosure

Comment

Originally posted by luanne_p View Post
                Many thanks. I found it

called Necessary Disclosure

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4917705...ary-Disclosure
                I could not recall the title or author, but this is the one that was lurking in the back of my mind when trying to think of what the story was.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm looking for a fic where Jack is frozen after Lost City and Weir is in charge. At one point it all becomes too much for Sam and she goes to the top (outside of the Mountain) to went but didn't say to anyone where she was (or something like that) and Weir gives her a 'set down' and then the whole base is angry at Weir. That's alll that I remember...

edit: nvm, found it
                  Last edited by Devilish Me; 17 August 2019, 04:05 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hey there everyone, I'm new to the site and I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm trying to find a story that was running concurrent with the Episode Unending and was dealing with how Jack was dealing with the loss of the team. I honestly can't remember the name of the story or the author. If anyone has any idea of what fic it might be I'd really appreciate some help.

Comment

I've read that (or one very similar). All I can tell you is that I found it on AO3.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Does anyone know of a fic (AU), where Sam is a vet? I can’t recall any other details unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustmejac View Post
                          Does anyone know of a fic (AU), where Sam is a vet? I can’t recall any other details unfortunately...
                          The only vet AU I know is ‘The Best People by SophieHatter’. This the one you’re after?

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKalGibbs View Post
                            The only vet AU I know is ‘The Best People by SophieHatter’. This the one you’re after?
                            That’s the one! You are a star, thank you!

Comment

Hey, I'm looking for a fic that I swear I had saved but it's disappeared. I've been searching for it for weeks, both on fanfiction.net (which is where I originally found it) and by using Google keyword search, but can't find it anywhere.

It's a team fic, they're on a planet doing trade negotiations I think, and it turns out the ruler is a Goa'uld, and Sam gets injured and separated from the guys. She ends up down the bottom of a castle and finds a hidden room, and the guys find her down there after seeing smears of her blood on the wall, right as she's fighting for her life against a Goa'uld or fake Tok'ra (I can't remember exactly). I think either SG3 or SG12 are also there to help SG1 escape.

Thanks!

Comment

I posted this in the Goa'uld/Tok'ra post, but no one answered, so I think I put it in the wrong place.

"I have been looking on webcrawler, google, AO3 and FF dot net for a story I read several years ago, but I don't know the author or title. The plot was that SG-1 and some Tokra suffer memory loss on some planet, and the symbiotes are separated from them somehow, and these villagers put the symbiotes "back" into the people but didn't know who went with who. They all suffered memory loss too, and only knew their names due to dogtags. They lived on this planet for several months, and develop lives for themselves. Sam was also host to Lantash as she was injured so the villagers had put a symbiote into her.

The story was 2012 or earlier I think. Any help is appreciated!"

Comment

Working...
                                X