This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    That's a great fic but it's not Charlie.
    I got the impression the hedwigs story was Sam coming through with Charlie.
    This story revolves around an AU Sam who has kidnapped her son to keep him safe but Jack doesn't know that's why she stole him. She's been in the run for some time.
    Yup. The story I'm looking for is that Sam comes back with Charlie.

Comment

Can someone post a workable link for the story Rising Sun and its sequel Incarnation, I think Daniel becomes a host I'm not sure because there is no summary.

Comment

Zoobyli, I don't read Tokra/Goa'uld fan fiction, but I suggest you read through the list on this forum of such fic.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

There are few that focus on Daniel becoming a host. The two stories I mentioned I'd love to find and I can't find a workable link or the name of the author.

Comment

I'm also looking for a fanfic where Daniel becomes a vampire. I think he becomes infected on a planet that sends its criminals to be the food source for the vampires who live in a country separate from normal humans.

Comment

Does anyone recall a fic where Sam is in a car accident and her daughter is killed as a result? The family of the other driver try to prosecute Sam for the death of their family member only he was at fault and was on his way to a drug deal when he ran a light and caused the crash.
              Cheers. Xo
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                Does anyone recall a fic where Sam is in a car accident and her daughter is killed as a result? The family of the other driver try to prosecute Sam for the death of their family member only he was at fault and was on his way to a drug deal when he ran a light and caused the crash.
                Cheers. Xo
                Found it - Don't wanna miss a thing by Susan Dawson
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

FYI--they might be suing Sam, but there's no way they're prosecuting her.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Does anyone have the second half of "in the heat of anger" by Karibu?

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies View Post
                      Does anyone have the second half of "in the heat of anger" by Karibu?
                      I got my copy from the now defunct Always & Forever Sam/Jack fanfic site is just one chapter and marked as complete. Let me know where (sent direct via email) you want if delivered. (it is an HTML file formatted so that I find is easier to read.)
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

thank you so much! I have been looking for this for years my email address is:[email protected]. If you ever need something in return just ask

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies View Post
                          thank you so much! I have been looking for this for years my email address is:[email protected]. If you ever need something in return just ask
                          Sent!

Comment

When did you send it? I haven't received it yet. What name will come up that it's from?

Comment

It was sent to [email protected] Saturday my time from Patrick Vera - [email protected]. Check your spam folder, it may have been diverted there due to the attachments.

Comment

Got it but I'll need help to open it. Thank. you!

Comment

Working...
                                X