X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldSnitch158 View Post
    Hey guys

I finished reading "Moebius Squared" yesterday and have been searching all day for any "Sam adventures with the USS George Hammond"-style fics. Haven't found anything so far.

Any recommendations? Doesn't have to involve anyone else from SG-1, can take place right after "Moebius Squared" or even after the "Atlantis Legacy"-series. I don't have any specific requests, just somehow felt the urge to keep on reading about Sam and her new toy

Thanks!
    One of the future Fandemonium books is supposed to be about Sam on the Hammond, and solving some sort of mystery that's happening on the ship.

Comment

For those who weren't aware, the Stargatefan archive is being added to AO3. Some of the stories are member only, where they haven't been able to locate the author, but they're coming in.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Hey, I'm looking for a fanfic I saw some years back; I was wondering if any of you might be familiar with it.

It started off with SG-1 engaging in a firefight with a group of Jaffa who use a gas grenade to knock the team out. It turns out the team is captured by (IIRC) Nuada of the Silver Arm, a Goa'uld scientist that has a creepy lab full of specimen jars. Teal'c, who managed to evade capture, tries to free the team before Nuada dissects Sam and Daniel. Can't recall what Jack is up to during all this.

Does any of this ring a bell for anyone here?

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for a fanfic from a while back too.
          Mostlikely a mature/adult labeled fic.

I'm pretty sure that Sam and Jack are captured off world,( might have been all of SG1 but I'm not sure), They are rescued but Jackt doesn't deal with the experience very well. Sam tries to help him when they are in his cabin but he just gets angrier. Then to top it all off Sam is pregnant too and now they have to deal with that.

I know it's a mess. But essentially it's a fic about Jack being ****ed over off world and having sam come in and try to fix him.

Comment

Ok, so two computers ago, I had all sorts of fic links. Now, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and am looking for a site, author, etc that I can no longer find. Her most popular fic seemed to be a Sam/Jack crossover with Tom Clancy books. Maybe JAG too? I might be mixing up fic. At any rate, Sam/Jack we're kidnapped and made slaves by a God's on a made up planet - Panersh iirc. They barely manage to rescue themselves and end up on trial. Details are a bit fuzzy.

Does this ring bells with anyone?
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Ok, so two computers ago, I had all sorts of fic links. Now, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and am looking for a site, author, etc that I can no longer find. Her most popular fic seemed to be a Sam/Jack crossover with Tom Clancy books. Maybe JAG too? I might be mixing up fic. At any rate, Sam/Jack we're kidnapped and made slaves by a God's on a made up planet - Panersh iirc. They barely manage to rescue themselves and end up on trial. Details are a bit fuzzy.

Does Sam come back pregnant with twins? That would be a JAG cross-over fic with Harm and Mac defending Jack and Sam.

Or, when they came back, did they get caught having sex and they got court-martialed with Sam getting demoted and Jack decided to just retire instead of being demoted? Sam was then assigned to a job in Russia working with the female Russian scientist from "Watergate" (Dr. Svetlana Markov).
              Last edited by hedwig; 13 July 2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

A New Life by Brenna. You're not misremembering the xovers in the fic, it was primarily a JAG xover set after Jack Ryan (with a cameo) had become president.

The author's (now defunct) website also had an unfinished 3 chapter sequel (which I saved) that I can send to you after PMing me where you want it sent.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Does Sam come back pregnant with twins? That would be a JAG cross-over fic with Harm and Mac defending Jack and Sam.

Or, when they came back, did they get caught having sex and they got court-martialed with Sam getting demoted and Jack decided to just retire instead of being demoted?
                Your second description rings a bell for me for a fic by Gen Varel on Always & Forever but I could be wrong.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Or, when they came back, did they get caught having sex and they got court-martialed with Sam getting demoted and Jack decided to just retire instead of being demoted?
                  Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  A New Life by Brenna. You're not misremembering the xovers in the fic, it was primarily a JAG xover set after Jack Ryan (with a cameo) had become president.

The author's (now defunct) website also had an unfinished 3 chapter sequel (which I saved) that I can send to you after PMing me where you want it sent.

Your second description rings a bell for me for a fic by Gen Varel on Always & Forever but I could be wrong.
                  Awesome! Thank you both! It was the first one I was in reference to.
                  sigpic

Comment

The second story where Jack and Sam are caught having sex is "Cauterized People" by ALC Punk, Story ID 2247988 on fanfiction.net.

Here's a link to Brenna's "A New Life".

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/676741/1/A-New-Life

Comment

Thank you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone remember a pre-series fic in which Sam is being trained for black ops (I think) by Jack? Ferretti and Kawalsk were also on the team, I think. It was either a series or really long fic, I'm leaning towards series. I think it was both training and some actual missions. Not the semi-recent one on Ao3 by the Paradox author. It was probably published closer to a decade ago, before AO3 was around. On FFnet or possibly older archive.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          Does anyone remember a pre-series fic in which Sam is being trained for black ops (I think) by Jack? Ferretti and Kawalsk were also on the team, I think. It was either a series or really long fic, I'm leaning towards series. I think it was both training and some actual missions. Not the semi-recent one on Ao3 by the Paradox author. It was probably published closer to a decade ago, before AO3 was around. On FFnet or possibly older archive.
                          About the only fics I know of where Sam was doing black ops with Jack pre-series is by HDorothy but the last time I read any of her stuff was close to a decade ago.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            Does anyone remember a pre-series fic in which Sam is being trained for black ops (I think) by Jack? Ferretti and Kawalsk were also on the team, I think.
                            For More Than Country, by Regency maybe? It was originally posted to her website and to FF.net about 8 or 9 years ago, I believe. She used to say she was going to rewrite it, but she never did.

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              About the only fics I know of where Sam was doing black ops with Jack pre-series is by HDorothy but the last time I read any of her stuff was close to a decade ago.
                              Are you sure? I don't see one on her page that looks like it's pre-series black ops.
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                                For More Than Country, by Regency maybe? It was originally posted to her website and to FF.net about 8 or 9 years ago, I believe. She used to say she was going to rewrite it, but she never did.

Seaboe
                                No, I don't think that's it... but I'll read it (again) and let you know.

ETA:
                                Yes, it is this fic! Thank you!
                                Last edited by fems; 17 July 2017, 11:37 AM.
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X