This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalaGosia View Post
    I search fanfiction with pairing Sam/Thor.
    Can you help me?
    Please
    S'mores

The only one I found.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Right I love to read and write but even more i like to read a good gunfight or space battle. And I don't think I've read any stargate fanfiction that involves a space battle. So can someone Please post me some fic that involves fighting in it please.

Another think is are there any virtual series that involve a high level of space battles.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

I'm searching for a fic. I've read it some time ago.

It's after Heroes and Janet is dead. Cassie moves in with Sam, but she can't stand Pete, and eventualy moves in with Jack. Pete is angry at Cassie for taking so much of Sam's time, and he finds out that nobody really likes him because they all know he stalked Sam and involved FBI. I even think that Cassie tried to blackmail him with that. I know that the story is finished, just can't remember the title or author.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ivyperson View Post
          I'm searching for a fic. I've read it some time ago.

It's after Heroes and Janet is dead. Cassie moves in with Sam, but she can't stand Pete, and eventualy moves in with Jack. Pete is angry at Cassie for taking so much of Sam's time, and he finds out that nobody really likes him because they all know he stalked Sam and involved FBI. I even think that Cassie tried to blackmail him with that. I know that the story is finished, just can't remember the title or author.
          Thanks

Sounds like "What is Normal Anyway?" by Tribal Matriarch.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3770728/...Normal_Anywayr

I love her stuff. Wish she would write more often.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by cdm View Post
            Sounds like "What is Normal Anyway?" by Tribal Matriarch.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3770728/...Normal_Anywayr

I love her stuff. Wish she would write more often.

Yes, that's it. Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
              Right I love to read and write but even more i like to read a good gunfight or space battle. And I don't think I've read any stargate fanfiction that involves a space battle. So can someone Please post me some fic that involves fighting in it please.

Another think is are there any virtual series that involve a high level of space battles.
              Venala will involve some major space battles already in the Pilot !

Comment

There are established threads for this:

Fic Search Thread.
                or
                Fanfic Recommendations.

J.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Any ideas about this one:-
                  Originally posted by stclare View Post
                  Help!!!

I read a fic a year or so ago where rodney and jennifer go through snow with lorne etc to rescue John. it was a long story and was mild mckeller but it was conveyed so well. they burst into the room johns being held in I think? could someone point me to where it is, im away at the moment so cant log into certain lists i normaly have for my fave fic and i realy have a hankering to read this one again.

thanks for any help you can give
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                    Any ideas about this one:-
                    Hmm, I never read that one, I think. It's not on FFN. Found it yet?
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

are there any good LONG fics with SG-1 and Atlantis crossovers? All members of teams would be nice, and especially with Jack in it. No slash though, although Sam and jack ship is cool. Hope this is the right place to ask.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a fic that takes place after the S10.19 ep Dominion. Just after they return to the SGC, Daniel falls seriously ill from inhaling the coolant on the Odyssey. Jack is in it. And I think I remember him and Vala sitting by Daniel's bedside for most of the story. I could have sworn that I read it on FF.N, but I can't find it anywhere! If anyone can help me, I will love you forever!
                        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me!

Comment

hasn't anyone made a fic referring to the green wire that was in SG-1's "ripple effect" season 9
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

So no SG-1/Atlantis crossover stories?

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post

So no SG-1/Atlantis crossover stories?
                              Try Leaving Atlantis by dreamer one. It's a Sam centered story with Sam/Jack, but most of both teams make an appearance.

It has a sequel Promises to Keep, but it's not finished.

Also It's too Soon to Tell by Slidell. Again Sam/Jack.

It has a prequel The Future Not Foretold, and a sequel A Time unknown (also not finished).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Try Leaving Atlantis by dreamer one. It's a Sam centered story with Sam/Jack, but most of both teams make an appearance.
                                It has a sequel Promises to Keep, but it's not finished.

Also It's too Soon to Tell by Slidell. Again Sam/Jack.

It has a prequel The Future Not Foretold, and a sequel A Time unknown (also not finished).

Thanks. I guess I should have mentioned I have already read and re-read them. I have been impatiently waiting for the update for Promises to keep. But am now looking for some more crossover fics with SG-1/Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X