Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1085
  1. #1061

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Does anyone know of a fic (AU), where Sam is a vet? I can’t recall any other details unfortunately...

  2. #1062
    Probie AgentKalGibbs's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmejac View Post
    Does anyone know of a fic (AU), where Sam is a vet? I can’t recall any other details unfortunately...
    The only vet AU I know is ‘The Best People by SophieHatter’. This the one you’re after?

  3. #1063

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKalGibbs View Post
    The only vet AU I know is ‘The Best People by SophieHatter’. This the one you’re after?
    That’s the one! You are a star, thank you!

  4. #1064

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Hey, I'm looking for a fic that I swear I had saved but it's disappeared. I've been searching for it for weeks, both on fanfiction.net (which is where I originally found it) and by using Google keyword search, but can't find it anywhere.

    It's a team fic, they're on a planet doing trade negotiations I think, and it turns out the ruler is a Goa'uld, and Sam gets injured and separated from the guys. She ends up down the bottom of a castle and finds a hidden room, and the guys find her down there after seeing smears of her blood on the wall, right as she's fighting for her life against a Goa'uld or fake Tok'ra (I can't remember exactly). I think either SG3 or SG12 are also there to help SG1 escape.

    Thanks!

  5. #1065
    Second Lieutenant Ibn Rushd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    I posted this in the Goa'uld/Tok'ra post, but no one answered, so I think I put it in the wrong place.

    "I have been looking on webcrawler, google, AO3 and FF dot net for a story I read several years ago, but I don't know the author or title. The plot was that SG-1 and some Tokra suffer memory loss on some planet, and the symbiotes are separated from them somehow, and these villagers put the symbiotes "back" into the people but didn't know who went with who. They all suffered memory loss too, and only knew their names due to dogtags. They lived on this planet for several months, and develop lives for themselves. Sam was also host to Lantash as she was injured so the villagers had put a symbiote into her.

    The story was 2012 or earlier I think. Any help is appreciated!"

  6. #1066
    Major General Chelle DB's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    I'm hoping that someone here can help me find a story I read recently. Stupid me didn't save the link and now am regretting that silly mistake.
    The story is set around the episode when Jack is stuck in Atlantis with Woolsey. Landry orders or rather asks Sam to build a bomb to sink the city.
    Skip ahead to Sam in an elevator which suddenly stops and a cable snaps. She doesn't really seem to care as she believes she has killed Jack. They call out to her as she lays on the floor and she only answers when she hears Jacks voice.
    Does anyone know the title of this fic? I swear I had read it on ff.net only I can't find the silly thing.
    Thank you in advance for your help. Xo
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

  7. #1067
    Major General Chelle DB's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Hey all. I have a request. I am searching for a fic where Sam, for some reason, ends up in a psychiatric hospital after Jack is presumably killed.
    Jack goes to Sam and she at first thinks she's really nuts. Then she realises he's real (I think he's appearing as a hologram so he's not solid but he's not dead - I think the Asgard are involved) and Janet finds out when she stays back late to visit Sam.
    Does this ring any bells?? Many thanks in advance xo
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

  8. #1068
    Major General iiradned's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Manila, Philppines
    Posts
    13,118

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Hey all. I have a request. I am searching for a fic where Sam, for some reason, ends up in a psychiatric hospital after Jack is presumably killed.
    Jack goes to Sam and she at first thinks she's really nuts. Then she realises he's real (I think he's appearing as a hologram so he's not solid but he's not dead - I think the Asgard are involved) and Janet finds out when she stays back late to visit Sam.
    Does this ring any bells?? Many thanks in advance xo
    I remember reading a fic with Sam as a patient in a psych hospital but that was on Always & Forever. Sorry.
    Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!
    loves and loves right back.

    No w/o a and no w/o a
    It's an immutable law of the multiverse.

  9. #1069
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    221

    Default Looking for fan fic "Direct Deposit"

    About ten years ago I read this story; then lost it. It was named "Direct Deposit" Really good-anyone have it?

  10. #1070
    Major General Chelle DB's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iiradned View Post
    I remember reading a fic with Sam as a patient in a psych hospital but that was on Always & Forever. Sorry.
    This one is definitely not on SJA&F but I'm wondering if the one you're thinking of is where Mackenzie finds her and gives her to Jack who takes her to a hotel before getting Daniel and Teal'c and then Janet involved. That one is available on ff.net and on SJDirectory
    The one I'm looking forhas a nurse who isn't very pleasant. She tells Janet's to leave after she was visiting Sam who had been telling Janet about her visions of Jack. Janet stayed hidden after visiting hours were up as she suspected Sam wasn't hallucinating. Then when she hears Sam talking she finally sees Jack.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

  11. #1071
    Major General Chelle DB's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Looking for fan fic "Direct Deposit"

    Quote Originally Posted by dmovies View Post
    About ten years ago I read this story; then lost it. It was named "Direct Deposit" Really good-anyone have it?
    I remember this fic. Have you searched SJD or ff.net? Can you remember the name of the author?
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

  12. #1072
    Probie
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngatiara View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for a fic that I swear I had saved but it's disappeared. I've been searching for it for weeks, both on fanfiction.net (which is where I originally found it) and by using Google keyword search, but can't find it anywhere.

    It's a team fic, they're on a planet doing trade negotiations I think, and it turns out the ruler is a Goa'uld, and Sam gets injured and separated from the guys. She ends up down the bottom of a castle and finds a hidden room, and the guys find her down there after seeing smears of her blood on the wall, right as she's fighting for her life against a Goa'uld or fake Tok'ra (I can't remember exactly). I think either SG3 or SG12 are also there to help SG1 escape.

    Thanks!
    Possible Do Not Go Gentle By jadedfirefly https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1696441/jadedfirefly

  13. #1073

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Hey, it's definitely not Do Not Go Gentle (love that story btw, that's been on my fav list for years).

    I remember they're in a castle or fortress or something like that, the guys are upstairs trying to get a pack of Jaffa off their trail and they think Sam is safe, but she's gone off on her own and they only find the secret room (which is in a random corridor with no rooms off it and a dead end) because she leaves a bloody handprint on the wall beside her (if I remember correctly she took a staff blast to her side, and the guys left her in a closet while they searched for an exit until they ran into a Jaffa patrol). They find her right as she's having a fight in a control room of some kind

  14. #1074
    Major
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mapleleaf
    Posts
    2,017

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    All of this sounds tremendously familiar, except for Sam getting separated from the guys. Do they find goa'uld tech that Sam uses to help them escape?

    Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

  15. #1075

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    All of this sounds tremendously familiar, except for Sam getting separated from the guys. Do they find goa'uld tech that Sam uses to help them escape?

    Seaboe
    Honestly I can't remember, once the guys find Sam they zat the Goa'uld she's fighting with, and I think another sg team shows up (either SG3 or SG12) and they take out the Goa'uld running the planet and the locals are grateful, team heads home yada yada. I just remember it was really well written, but for the life of me cannot remember the title or author lol!

  16. #1076
    General hedwig's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula - huggling trees
    Posts
    23,164

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    There is a fic that popped into my head recently. It is only a little bit of it. Somehow Sam goes back into the past and is gone for awhile. The gate activates and a woman and child come through. It is Jack's son, who is about the age he was when he accidentally killed himself. That's it. Anyone?
    Last edited by hedwig; November 1st, 2019 at 10:18 AM.

  17. #1077
    Major General Chelle DB's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    There is a fic that popped into my head recently. It is only a little bit of it. Somehow Sam goes back into the past and is gone for awhile. The gate activates and a woman and child come through. It is Sam and Jack's son, who is about the age he was when he accidentally killed himself. That's it. Anyone?
    Sounds interesting but I don't recall such fic. Hope someone can find it so I can check it out too.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

  18. #1078
    Probie
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    There is a fic that popped into my head recently. It is only a little bit of it. Somehow Sam goes back into the past and is gone for awhile. The gate activates and a woman and child come through. It is Sam and Jack's son, who is about the age he was when he accidentally killed himself. That's it. Anyone?
    Is it This Cannot Be Happening by Jojo6? I remember reading it on Fanfiction.net

  19. #1079
    General hedwig's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula - huggling trees
    Posts
    23,164

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by smargs View Post
    Is it This Cannot Be Happening by Jojo6? I remember reading it on Fanfiction.net
    I will check it out and let you know. Thanks.

  20. #1080
    Major General Chelle DB's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Fic Search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by smargs View Post
    Is it This Cannot Be Happening by Jojo6? I remember reading it on Fanfiction.net
    That's a great fic but it's not Charlie.
    I got the impression the hedwigs story was Sam coming through with Charlie.
    This story revolves around an AU Sam who has kidnapped her son to keep him safe but Jack doesn't know that's why she stole him. She's been in the run for some time.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 778
    Last Post: July 18th, 2008, 06:38 AM
  2. Possible Search Bug
    By Greg in forum Forum Announcements and Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 25th, 2006, 10:46 AM
  3. If I want to ask a detailed question I do not have to search for a thread
    By shw77 in forum Forum Announcements and Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 7th, 2006, 07:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •