This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Liz had no choice but to use her power. She formed 2 balls of electricity,one in each hand and hurtled them at two of the gaurds who then fell to the floor unconscise. She then dropped to the floor as one of the other gaurds began to shoot.
    Originally posted by RoK View Post
    Stargate Command, Colorado Springs, Colorado

Both Matt and Steven were surprised when an old man, who had apparently worked at the SGC, came out and told them that he could help. Matt was about to speak when the three of them heard a yell. "Steven!" The voice yelled and when they turned their heads, they were surprised to see Chris Steele coming down the hall, charging at Decker. When Chris was close enough to tackle them, Matt stepped in the way and bluntly pushed Steele back. "Go, get outta here! I'll hold him off!" Matt yelled to Decker and the old man, before turning his attention back to Steele. "Come on, let's go," he said with a smirk.

--------------------

Chris had finally found Steven and Sullivan, he was now ready to end their escaped. "Steven!" He yelled, closing in and was to tackle his former friend when all of a sudden Sullivan stepped forward and pushed him back, hard. Being stunned for a moment, Chris saw that Sullivan was ready to fight. "That's fine with me," he said, charging at Sullivan as Sullivan charged at him, both ready to fight.

--------------------

Now that Carley had both Hiroshi and the woman's location, she rushed towards the two, hoping to make it in time to stop them.

--------------------

Lake Phoenix, Arizona

"Yeah, let's go," Mike said to Samantha standing up. "Maybe we can get a ride from someone once we reach the road," he said, suggesting it to her once they got going.

Hiroshi saw Liz take on two of the guards herself while he jumped, rolled on the floor and came up right in front of on the Marines with his Katana and Combat Knife leveled. Without missing a heart beat, Hiroshi instintively plunged his Combat Knife through the leg of the man. The soldier did not have ample time to step aside before he found himself tumbling in agony to the ground.

Hiroshi took on the other guard by slashing him with the Katana against his side. The metal of the sword severed through flesh and ended with the satisfactory effects of hot pains coarsing down and up the man's body.

Realizing that a Marine was preparing to shoot at Liz, Hiroshi responded by lunging his Combat Knife into the man's arm. Reacting to the impact, the soldier scram aloud and fell in a heap of pain.

The two Metas stood at ease and walked into the elevator. Hiroshi's last scene of the men was the scene of them drowning in lakes of blood that was spattered across the corridor floor.

--------------------

Steven was rather surprised that Matt would be so selfless in order to help him escape. I guess I judged this kid to fast... thought Steven. Steven and the scientists turned around quickly to head off for the next hall. As they began to come about the bend of corridor, two squads of soldiers came marching up, weapons loaded and aimed.

Instinctively Steven shot at the men. By pure luck Steven managed to hit on man in the shoulder with the Stunner, knocking him out cold. Decker did not wish to kill anyone, but if he had to, so be it. He new most of the men who were chasing him, so he didn't want his reputation going sower if he ever be accepted as a Meta and assigned back to the SGC.

The injured Airmen's squad mates dragged him off as Decker continued to fire at the enemy fire. Another squad from behind showed up and fired on them, raining down blasts of blue energy around them. One of guards withdrew a magnum pistol and fired at Steven and the scientist.

"No!" Shouted Steven as he jumped in front of the scientist, taking the bullet. But... there was cry of pain... only, the chip of ice crunching and the round falling to the floor.

The cowering scientist looked up at Steven, and he gaped at the sight before him. Stevens body, had countered the attack by responding in enveloping Decker's body in a coating of ice armor.

"It's about time..." Smirked Steven as he prepared for an attack.

--------------------

Marks was on the elevator when he heard the news of Steven. Sighing at the unexpectedly bad information he recieved, Marks prepared... to hunt.
    sigpic
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Matt and Chris collided and soon a fist fight broke out between the two of them. After a few moments, the fight ended, with Matt standing over an unconscious Chris Steele. Both men were bleeding, but Matt's was quickly stopping, thanks to Hiroshi's ability to regenerate. "Adios Steele," Matt said with a smirk and headed down to meet up with Steven and the old man.

Coming up to the next hall, Matt saw that Steven and the old man were pretty much cornered. "Let's clear the air," he said out loud, basically to himself, as his hands suddenly caught on fire. Matt would then start sending fireballs to the soliders, making them catch on fire.
      sigpic

Comment

Liz got up off the floor and followed Hiroshi into the elevator. "What exactly is your power?" she asked amazed at what she had just seen him do, and slightly disturbed as well.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post

Matt and Chris collided and soon a fist fight broke out between the two of them. After a few moments, the fight ended, with Matt standing over an unconscious Chris Steele. Both men were bleeding, but Matt's was quickly stopping, thanks to Hiroshi's ability to regenerate. "Adios Steele," Matt said with a smirk and headed down to meet up with Steven and the old man.

Coming up to the next hall, Matt saw that Steven and the old man were pretty much cornered. "Let's clear the air," he said out loud, basically to himself, as his hands suddenly caught on fire. Matt would then start sending fireballs to the soliders, making them catch on fire.
          Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Liz got up off the floor and followed Hiroshi into the elevator. "What exactly is your power?" she asked amazed at what she had just seen him do, and slightly disturbed as well.

Steven's power had returned to him and now it was time for some pay back.
          Summoning the power from within deepest regions of his body, ice spheres formed, spinning in full revolutions around on the center of his hands.

The Marines and Airmen began firing at Steven. It didn't even effect him. Responding agreesively, Decker charged forth toward the Squad that stood before him. He skillfully tossed the ice sphere across the corridor, impacting harshly against the chests of the Marines, causing the ice to be melted on them. It did not take long for Decker to melt multiple Marines and Soldiers in a few dozen seconds into ice statues.

Finishing off two remaining squads, Steven noticed Matt had also joined the fight and had taken out plunty of men himself. Steven and Matt were the last standing once all the soldiers were unconcious in the sections they were in. Decker completed one last task by knocking out the cameras where they stood so that they could converse freely for a few moments.

"Good job." Complimented Steven. Looking back at the scientist who cowarded in a corner of pillars of the corridor, Steven said, "It's safe for now, you can come out."

"It won't be safe if we keep standing here, more are converging on this level. We'll likely encounter more the moment we round another corner." Mentioned the scientist who stood now, taking a Wraith Stunner from on of the injured Marines.

"Well in that case, we need to be careful. You mentioned you knew a way out of here?" Asked Steven.

"Yes, but it is near the elevator on the other side of this level, which means-"

"Which means we'll have to fight our way to the area. However, we need to meet up Hiroshi first."

"Don't worry about Hiroshi, he'll be arriving on this level any moment now, we need to however meet up with him at the next elevator. It's two corridors away." Mentioned the scientist.

"Excellent. Then lets go." Said Steven. As the three went on walking, Matt shot Steven a wary glance. He could tell that he wasn't sure about what all the scientist was saying. The way Steven put it, was that the scientist had arrived randomly during the time he was stationed at this facility. He had only met him once and he could immediately tell that the man wasn't here for any reason other than something else, which he now knew why. But why did he come here? Decker thought.

-------------------------

The elevators to Level 16 split apart regularly. Multiple Fire-Teams were stationed across the entire fifth, forth, and third sections of the floor. There was no way the Metas were going to be able to get out of this base.

"Colonel, we have recieved news that we've just lost three squads in Section 1. Apparently the Matt Sullivan and Steven Decker are harboring a rogue scientist who has now committed treason." Informed the Colonel of SG-4.

"Understood, we'll cut them off from behind completely with the teams from above that are coming down the escape hatches from the surface. The teams from the lowever levels are guarding the Stargate at all costs as well." Replied Marks.

Marks finally said, "We'll show them what we can do." The colonel took a cigarette from his shirt sleave, lit it, and began smoking. "Let's do some hunting."

Hiroshi could sense Liz was rather disturbed from the images that she had scene on the lower floor. He could she was perplexed on what his power was. Slightly smiling at her questioned, he answered, "I can control Shadows and Darkness and I can spontaneously create shadows or darkness from within myself, thus then releasing it. It's called Darkinesis. There are alot of things asocciated with my ability which I'd rather not discuss." Pausing for a moment for her to take in what he had just told her, he continued, "Also, I have increased intelligence, human strength, and endurance. I have regenerative abilities, night vision so that I myself may only see within the darkness of my own Darkinesis ability, and higher agility and stealth proficiancy then a normal human." He stated. "Oh and I'm also an exceptional martial artist master, acrobat, and master artist of the sword."

Just as he finished explaining his power to Liz and abilities and skills, the doors to the elevator opened on the sixteenth level. There, standing guard and ready, facing at the entrance of the long corridor, were dozens of squads of soldiers. Hiroshi instinctively blackened everything in the area. No on could see, neither could Liz.

"Hold onto the rope," He stated quietly to her so that the soldiers wouldn't notice, "I'll tell you exactly when to use your power." He whispered.
          sigpic
          You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

"Yeah maybe" Sam said smiling at her friend "But I'd say where not too far away anyway, and I'm sure the walk will do you good" She added with a cheeky grin, while pushing the button on her chair moving it forward.
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Liz's mouth dropped open as Hiroshi listed off is powers/abilities. She was amazed. But she didn't have time to think. The doors of the elevator opened and the rope was again thrust into her hand.What have I gotten myself into?
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Matt wondered how the scientist guy know about Hiroshi, but right now, didn't care. Picking up a stunner, all three of them headed off towards the elevator to meet up with Hiroshi and get the hell out of here.

Lake Phoenix, Nevada

Mike smiled. That was one thing he liked about Samantha, she could definitely make him laugh. "Alright then, so you know where the place is, lead the way," he told her once they made it back to the main road.
                sigpic

Comment

Area 51, Nevada

"Here we are" Sam said "We just need to check in over here" She scanned her Card and typed in some information. "I just need you to put your hand on this pannel so you can check in"
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                  X