Iron Man 2 : More Action , More Bad Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2 : More Action , More Bad Guys

From what i have read so far is IRON MAN 2 is dated to come out April 30th 2010 and filiming for IRON MAN 2 start's in March next year the date i dont know yet .

One of the stories going around mentioned by Terrance Howard (Rhodes)
    DEMON IN A BOTTLE
    Spoiler:
    In which Stark ends up going on a major bender and Rhodes steps in to his suit and takes over for stark but unfortuitly the suit doesnt adapt well and Rhodes end's up going a little crazy that when Stark bring's IRON MAN back to in order to help Rhodes he helps him and ajust the armer in which Rhodes becomes the War Machine and boath IRON MAN & THE WAR MACHINE must fight other dark forces linked to the Ten Rings .

That is one of the stories so far it may change but i'll keep you's all updated
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

eh, maybe

I jsut don't want them to take the spiderman 3 route and cram so much into a short period of time and end up short serving all of it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Let's not put the cart ahead of the horse - Favreau's not even signed up to direct yet, and won't be unless Marvel pulls a big stick out of a very dark place.
      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

I absolutely loved the Iron Man movie. I really look forward to whatever they throw at us in the sequel. IMO, if it is half as good as the first one, it will still be a really good movie.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          eh, maybe

I jsut don't want them to take the spiderman 3 route and cram so much into a short period of time and end up short serving all of it
          Personally, I liked Spiderman 3. I am just a fan of all of the spiderman arcs, so I didn't mind it being kinda crammed in
          sigpic

Comment

It will be interesting to see how they handle this. There are so many directions they could take it that it boggles the mind. Honestly, even if they sign Favreau now and get the writers working immediately, I'm not sure how they'd get this out by 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Karyyk View Post
              It will be interesting to see how they handle this. There are so many directions they could take it that it boggles the mind. Honestly, even if they sign Favreau now and get the writers working immediately, I'm not sure how they'd get this out by 2010.
              most marvel movies tend have about a 2 year gap beween sequals. it's possible

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
              Personally, I liked Spiderman 3. I am just a fan of all of the spiderman arcs, so I didn't mind it being kinda crammed in
              i liked spiderman 3 except the way they handled the black suit string... the whole angsty all over the place dancing down the street parker put me right off
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karyyk View Post
                They'll be able to get it done.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

venom needed his own movie instead of being crammed in there with sandman and the whole relation ship thing. just too much plot.

kinda like pirates 3 - too much plot, too little movie.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    venom needed his own movie instead of being crammed in there with sandman and the whole relation ship thing. just too much plot.
                    totally agree, i wouldn't mind a venom spin off movie to make up for that fact...
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

The villan for IRON MAN 2

Here is what Jon Favreau has said on his blog as to who the villian will be in the next iron movie
                      Spoiler:
                      "The Mandarin is Iron Man's nemesis and will be incorporated in the sequel. It's true that I am apprehensive about how he is to be presented. In the tech based modern world that we created for (Iron Man), a Fu Manchu style villain with magical/alien tech rings would seem out of place."

"There were early drafts of (Iron Man) where the Mandarin was the main villain, so we've already explored the character to some extent. I am curious to see how he has been treated in his latest books and how that might influence our direction."

"I've already mentioned War Machine and Mandarin. I have some ideas, but I really need to sit down with Downey and the Marvel guys before we say much more."

Iron Man two is sounding great so far i cant wait to see this one when it comes out i'll keep everyone posted
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        The villan for IRON MAN 2

Here is what Jon Favreau has said on his blog as to who the villian will be in the next iron movie
                        Spoiler:
                        "The Mandarin is Iron Man's nemesis and will be incorporated in the sequel. It's true that I am apprehensive about how he is to be presented. In the tech based modern world that we created for (Iron Man), a Fu Manchu style villain with magical/alien tech rings would seem out of place."

"There were early drafts of (Iron Man) where the Mandarin was the main villain, so we've already explored the character to some extent. I am curious to see how he has been treated in his latest books and how that might influence our direction."

"I've already mentioned War Machine and Mandarin. I have some ideas, but I really need to sit down with Downey and the Marvel guys before we say much more."

Iron Man two is sounding great so far i cant wait to see this one when it comes out i'll keep everyone posted
                        Yes, please. Definitely keep us posted.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ooo... excited much I am. The last scene, and the last moment, just begged for a sequel (not counting the after-credits thingy).

Comment

I'm excited about the sequel. I love the fact that to advertise The Incrediblle Hulk they say 'it's every bit as good as Ironman'.
                            Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Hi everyone !

I have found some more things some you will probably know already here they are
                              Spoiler:
                              Jon Favreau planned Iron Man as the first in a trilogy.
                              According to MTV Movie Blogs in July of last year Favreau believed the sequel will allow latitude in tone, and explore darker story elements such as alcoholism, which he intentionally set aside from the first film.
                              Wikipedia reminds us that Robert Downey Jr. has said “the next one is about what do you do with the rest of your life once you’ve completely changed. I think the drinking and all that stuff would be a good way to confront his age, to confront his doubts, to confront the fact that maybe Pepper gets a boyfriend.” Downey and Favreau met with Shane Black, who suggested they model Stark on Robert Oppenheimer, who became depressed with being “the destroyer of worlds” after working on the Manhattan Project.
                              Terrence Howard added this would be the manner in which his character would become War Machine, like in the comics: Rhodes built his own suit after temporarily becoming Iron Man when Stark succumbed to alcoholism.
                              Favreau perceived depicting Iron Man’s nemesis, the Mandarin, as a challenge, as he finds the use of the character as a metaphor for communism dated.
                              There are references to the Mandarin into the first movie, primarily with the terrorist organization named the Ten Rings.

Here are some more

Spoiler:
                              The sequel will heavily focus on War Machine. Says Howard, “Judging from how that audience responded, we got a pretty good shot of having some War Machine go down.” (MTV.com)

Thor will appear in the sequel, setting up the Thor film.

Iron Man will face off against Mandarin in the sequel.

Captain America’s shield has been spotted lying around Tony Stark’s workshop; there have been rumors that Captain America will be interwoven in the second film’s story line to set up the Captain America film, due out shortly after Iron Man 2.

Stay tuned

Tony Stark/Iron Man :''Good luck keeping up''
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X