This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking foward to the Dr. being in Command

When it was first announced that Robert Picardo was going to be in Command I was upset. But after becoming a Voyager fan I would have to say that I can't wait for Woosly to be on full time. I started this thread to discuss the two major roles that he has had and if you think he will bring any of those same qualties to Atlantis.

I know that Woosly has been a pain in the a** since being introduced but I since change. And from watching Voyager I know he has the abilty to expand a character so do you think the same?

I'm running on a very simple Science Fiction Formula in regards to Woolsey.

Baldness = Awesome

For example:
    Picard, Hammond, Sisko, Tigh.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

Baldness = Awesome

For example:
      The logic is irrefutable!

And as for Sisko, when he shaved his head at the beginning of season 4, his awesome level skyrocketed.

Comment

Baldness = Awesome

For example:
        What about Teal'c!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
          What about Teal'c!
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Baldness = Awesome

For example:
            The Sisko... Is. Awesome.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Baldness = Awesome

For example:
              Roslin.
              Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Occulus View Post
                Roslin.
                Does she get to keep her awesome if her hair grows back?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  Does she get to keep her awesome if her hair grows back?
                  Your level of awesomeness is directly porportionally to the amount of hair you have. Less hair= more awesome.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I guess that means she'd doomed to either death or mediocrity.

And I feel better about my thinning hair now. Except for when I get sunburns on the top of my head. :-/

Comment

Woolsey is going to likely be a winner next season. Meaning a lot of fans are going to enjoy the drama and conflicts. I've always loved to hate and hate to love Woolsey. It's a great opportunity to finally add some of that heavy drama like there was between Weir and the Military. This was truly lacking last season. There was so much stuff going on with the main team and the pegasus galaxy the leadership drama really did not have a chance to strike up conflict.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Woolsey is going to likely be a winner next season. Meaning a lot of fans are going to enjoy the drama and conflicts. I've always loved to hate and hate to love Woolsey. It's a great opportunity to finally add some of that heavy drama like there was between Weir and the Military. This was truly lacking last season. There was so much stuff going on with the main team and the pegasus galaxy the leadership drama really did not have a chance to strike up conflict.
                        which was ok imo because a lot of other stuff was going on. also I'm sure TBTB wanted to introduce some conflict in s5
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          I totally agree, last season just seemed to miss something and that somthing was essential to the show, conflict within the characters. Sure there was the minor conflicts like teyla and Rodney (at least minor IMHO). But the person in charge should at least provide some drama, no offence to Amanda but she just did not provide that. But like you said with Woosly there should be plenty of it, and that would be a great addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                            I totally agree, last season just seemed to miss something and that somthing was essential to the show, conflict within the characters. Sure there was the minor conflicts like teyla and Rodney (at least minor IMHO). But the person in charge should at least provide some drama, no offence to Amanda but she just did not provide that. But like you said with Woosly there should be plenty of it, and that would be a great addition.
                            Well you had more conflicts within Sheppard's team like Sheppard and Ronon, Sheppard and Mckay, Teyla and Sheppard, Mckay and Ronon, and you get the idea. There was only one tension with a main character with Carter, and that was with Ronon. We did see another nice conflinct with Carter in the season's first half and guess who that was with?
                            sigpic

Comment

hey there,
                              I am really looking forward to his command in atlantis because as much as I love Samantha Carter, she did not really fit in the position of a command so I think Robert will do a great job.... it can only be better...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X