This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
    This isn't a "theory", it's just what you'd like to see happen Sadly it wouldn't work anyway; you need a much large gene pool in order for a species to survive.

Anyway my objection to the above is mainly that The Rest of The Cylons only have a vague idea where Earth is - they're lacking the Final Five and the superspookyviper to guide them there, so I don't think they would be able to reach Earth. That said, they obviously will as there's 10 episodes left
    Actualy it is a theory, I don't want to see this happen it would make bible nuts seem right and I hate religion as much as the next person. It is a theory as thats what I theorised might happen but I want to be surprised by the ending so I don't want my theory to be true.

The Cylons are obviosly going to either find Earth or the fleet are going to go and attack them. The cylon war has to end some how and considering the fleet is in no shape to fight the full force of the cylon fleet it won't happily agress them yet, or they would've done it when they were settled on new Caprica and had Pegasus which is much more valuable than a damaged basestar. (10 Episodes is a long old time without having the Cylon baddies inlved somehow).

Originally posted by apollo123 View Post
    If you're trying to come with a scenerio in which Baltar and Six are the Adam and Eve of the human race, e.g. we the viewing audience, this doesn't work. The Earth that they arrive at is clearly the Earth of our future, not of our past. There are destroyed bridges and overturned cars, for example. Furthermore, our history is not consistent with a race that evolved from 2 people rebuilding a pre-populated world after a global disaster.
    Yeah well thats the thing look at the date of my post, Its before the date of the UK showing (And I think US) of that episode which was on the 17th June, And now I know my theory is comepletly blown out the water.

BTW what city does everyone think it is, We didn't see much but it looked a fair bit like New york and they were standing on Liberty island looking at the city.
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
    X