2 hybrids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hybrids

Ok i don't know if this has been mentioned before but couldn't find anything.

If Tyrol is one of the last few cylons to be discovered and cally is human then surely that means there baby is another cylon hybrid. If the cylons found this out wouldn't they want to get there hands on it aswell. Also surely it means the miracle birth of the first cylon-human hybrid isn't as special now as it would've been.

BTW I havent seen season 4 yet only RAZOR so no spoilers please.
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Q : Will the Chief's child run like a parallel frame that Sharon and Helo's child's gonna run? Because—
    RDM: It is different than— Nicholas's story is different than Hera's, but closely related, yes. But yes, Nicholas is also a half— Hybrid child.

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Po....2C_Part_II.22

Comment

I think they're "working out the storylines". I know they told you they had a plan, but they kinda made it up as they went along. The final four weren't identified, not even by TPT until later in s3.

I recall hearing that they're going to downplay Niki's story compared to Hera's ~ plot-hole?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
        I think they're "working out the storylines". I know they told you they had a plan, but they kinda made it up as they went along. The final four weren't identified, not even by TPT until later in s3.

I recall hearing that they're going to downplay Niki's story compared to Hera's ~ plot-hole?
        this is easy, all depends on the origin of the cylons, all of them.

there is no reason for us to assume it's even surprising that one of the final 5 can have children.

Maybe because it was always easy for the final 5 to have children leads directly to the other 7 having a commandment and taking such obsessive steps to procreate.

we don't have enough information, all we know is:
        1. from our point of view they are both hybrids.
        2. one hybrid is more important than the other hybrid.
        That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Yes, well, the Tyrol-type cylons do have him now
          Spoiler:
          after Tory killed Cally
          and we haven't seen him in a while, so it's possible.

Of course, if it turns out that
          Spoiler:
          Caprica Six is pregnant by Tigh
          that really puts the cat among the pigeons!
          sigpic

Comment

that second part is something else entirely indeed!

but the barrier was broken by Hera being born it seemed, as far as i know it's like the winner in a race for a new technology, all we record is the first one to finish it not the variations that came later.
            That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

tyrol isnt the father...hotdogs is.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                tyrol isnt the father...hotdogs is.
                i think they know that by now seeing as the thread is a year old.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                X