X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    But it's out there?

Must start poking around.....
    I did not get it online. I dunno if the person who gave it to me got it online or not, but i didn't get it online.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_86 View Post
      I did not get it online. I dunno if the person who gave it to me got it online or not, but i didn't get it online.
      OOps sorry
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Episode Details:

Spoiler:

Episode 1x02
        In "The First Taste", Sookie suspects Bill is behind the murders of the people who almost ended her life; Tara deals with family matters; and a new church threatens the vampire world.

Episode 1x03
        In "Mine", Tara visits LaFayette seeking comfort from her woes, Sookie meets some of Bill's rowdy friends and saves them from harm from a human among them, and, Sookie and Hugo visit the Church of the Fellowship of the Sun.

Episode 1x04
        In "Escape From Dragon House" one of the barmaids from Merlotte's is murdered and all signs point to Jason as her killer. Also evident is the fact that she had been around vampires, and Sookie knows just where to go to find out who the girl had been with. Bill introduces Sookie to Fangoria, the biggest vampire bar in Shreveport, and Eric, the oldest vampire in Shreveport. Her search could lead her into territory she never thought she'd cover.

Source: True-Blood.net

Comment

True Blood Screencaps:http://nicegirlstv.com/gallery/index.php?cat=4

Comment

Finally saw the Pilot i was Disappointed at First but as i got into it i was actually quite Surprised it was Great so far the show shows some Potential although i wouldnt reccomend it for under 15s cant wait to see the rest of the show

Comment

It seems to be following the first book fairly closely, although I imagine it'll spin off on its own after that. Still not very reassured by the romance element, but seeing as Sookie's love life is the main focus of the books I guess I can't really complain.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                It seems to be following the first book fairly closely, although I imagine it'll spin off on its own after that. Still not very reassured by the romance element, but seeing as Sookie's love life is the main focus of the books I guess I can't really complain.
                Currently reading "All Together Dead", before "Definitely Dead" I think I counted five love interests for Sookie, after that it was six- and they're all ridiculously hot! No new ones in this book, yet, but at the rate it's going, I'm going to need a chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  I think I counted five love interests for Sookie, after that it was six- and they're all ridiculously hot!
                  Well, at least there is that bonus on the show- lots of very hot guys to ogle.

Comment

Fansite: http://www.southernvampires.com/

Comment

Viral marketing site:http://www.trubeverage.com/

Comment

Have you watched the commercials? Some are pretty funny, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Episode Details:

Spoiler:
                          Episode 1x05 - Sparks Fly Out

Gran invites Bill to speak at her Descendants of the Glorious Dead meeting about his life as a Confederate Soldier. Shown in flash-backs of the Civil War, we are shown the horror that Bill saw and how the attempted rescue of a wounded soldier, crying out from the battlefield, lead to his best friend's death. Bill then fields questions from his audience and one member of the DGD shows Bill a tintype of the Compton family, which Bill doesn't remember having taken, but is moved by it nonetheless.

Among the audience in attendance at the DGD meeting are Sam, Sookie, Tara and Jason, as well as three trouble-making young men packing a garlic press. Sam notices that Sookie is very tense, while Jason, high on vampire blood, is noticing Tara as if for the first time. After the meeting, Gran and Bill watch Sookie leave with Sam as they go out for coffee.At Merlotte's, the three trouble-makers from the DGD meeting have issues with Lafayette's cooking. Lafayette confronts them and they wish they had never walked into Merlotte's that night.Included in tonight's episode is another flashback to when Bill meets Lorena, the vampire who turned him, and Sookie deals with the loss of someone close to her.

Source: true-blood.net

Comment

Previews:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...-previews.html

Comment

Thanks for Posting Hun

Comment

Preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...d-preview.html

Episode Details:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-details.html

Comment

Working...
                                X